New York, N.Y. 10027
Currently: Foot Locker
February Store Manager
● Oversee store operations including customer service, employee training, scheduling, and inventory in stores with up to $4 million in annual sales. 1991-2010 Super Runners Shop
Retail Manager/Coach/Program Director
● Oversee store operations including customer service, employee training, scheduling, and inventory.
● Shoe-fit expert (certified pedorthist) educating salespeople and customer service Coach
● Train with and provide weekly workouts for running classes.
● Serve as spokesperson for Super Runners Shops for local and national media.
● Contributor to Super Runners Shops newsletter, “Running with the Experts.” Program Director
● Created Running Classes, a year-round program started in 1996 to properly train runners of all levels.
● Develop in-store events such as shoe-fitting clinics for running teams and special events, running injury prevention seminars, and marathon training program, to market Super Runners Shops.
● Company representative at off-site athletic and event expos, and physical therapy offices. 2013 - present
Head Running Coach for Front Runners New York: FRNY is the largest LGBT running club in the United States with over 700 members. As coach Iead year-round training workouts in Central Park. Creating schedules and training programs for the club participants for various races and marathons throughout the year. 1993-1996
● Columbia University, Assistant track coach: cross country, indoor and outdoor track Certifications:
● Certified Pedorthist, 2000. (Trained in shoe-fit and modalities of the foot)
● USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach since 1996
Wilkes University: 1983-1988, Bachelor of Science in Materials Engineering. Additional:
● Qualifier for 1992 Olympic Trials in marathon.
● Bronze medal winner in Sydney 2000 Paralympics marathon
● Goodwill Games competitor, Marathon, 1990.
● Created CityTrack, an ongoing instructional youth track and field program for 3rd to 6th graders at New Balance Armory Track & Field Center.
● Running coach: Service private clientele with personal sessions and customized training plans.