Spero Foods (July 2020 - Present)
• Building marketing and content programs to build brand awareness and increase sales.
• Developing key personas of target customers through research and data. Identifying new opportunities for partnerships to increase paid and user-generated content.
• Generating outreach programs to partner with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and editorial content opportunities.
• Copywriting for paid digital marketing initiatives, social media, email newsletters, product listings, and the website.
• Executing and reporting on Paid Facebook and Instagram Ad campaigns to review efficacy.
• Researching and analyzing competitive advertising strategies.
• Developing and running experiments with marketing funnels and offers for the e-commerce store.
Global Head of Content & Product Marketing
YI Technology (July 2017 – Dec 2019)
• Managed a team of 12 International marketers, PR/Creative Agencies, videographers, and independent contractors.
• Led content strategy across YI’s WordPress blog, website, online store, iOS/Android mobile apps’ UX/UI designs, and social channels to drive a consistent brand narrative and maintain content standards. Established KPIs and reporting standards using tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics for YI’s Marketing Organization, and created YI’s Corporate Brand Guidelines and Social Media Policy.
• Directed GTM launches of 18 products, including a new B2B/B2C premium brand (Kami) in partnership with Microsoft Stores and Microsoft Azure. Led and managed partnerships, including developing B2B messaging and product positioning. Led and developed social strategy, content, mobile app UX/UI design and flow, and paid social ads.
• Planned marketing collateral, educational materials, app UX/UI design, and flow for the implementation of the Noonlight integration with YI Home products to provide 24/7 Emergency Response Service to customers in July 2019.
• Developed and launched the YI Awards. This program encouraged YI Home customers to share family-friendly footage captured with YI cameras for chances to win prizes, resulting in 500+ pieces of UGC to engage YI’s social channels.
• Led and managed partnerships with QVC/HSN, Olympic Gold Medalists, X- Games Athletes, Buzzfeed, Google VR, YouTube Creators, Hollywood actors, artists, and award-winning VR directors.
• Created the Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Influencer Program for the North American Market. Initiatives included coordinating product launches, building brand awareness, and establishing relationships with 125 content creators.
• Led Public Relations management for 18 product launches and 250+ reviews with journalists from CNET, BuzzFeed, TechCrunch, Wirecutter, Wired, Mashable, Tech Radar, Engadget, and The Next Web.
• Represented YI Technology as a guest speaker at Dreamforce, World Media Forum, General Assembly, and the French-American Foundation’s Young Leaders Program.
Director of Social Media
Upload VR (April 2016 – March 2017)
• Managed content for all social platforms and co-hosted bi-weekly FB Livestreams in mixed reality to showcase new VR games and experiences. Created the UploadVR Steam Code Giveaway Weekly Contest in partnership with VR developers and grew email list by 175%.
• Produced two viral videos that drove 1M+ Views within 24 hours; executed CES #UploadParty social media campaign/giveaway, driving 2M+ hashtag impressions; and increased engagement by 2000% by using more shareable content such as GIFs and videos.
• Led developer relations for UploadVR, working with 100+ game studios and developers. Developed B2B marketing and promotional materials to appeal to the value of UploadVR’s educational programming.
• Directly managed video production and editing for daily social media videos.
• Managed UploadVR's first Reddit AMA with its Editorial Team.
Social Media Strategist & Marketing Coordinator
Google (Sept. 2015 – April 2016)
• Analyzed, created, and proposed an innovative social marketing strategy for Google Shopping to promote new products; drive awareness of the brand and its features; build communication between the brand and customers; and drive traffic to the existing Google Shopping YouTube channel.
• Collaborated with AdWords and Best Practices social teams to develop, implement, and manage the social media and distribution channel plan for the release of new content, including Google Shopping videos and product launches.
Startup Drugz (April 2015 – Nov. 2018)
• Co-founded a satirical lifestyle apparel brand geared toward entrepreneurs. Received 500+ launch day upvotes on Product Hunt. Hit $1M in revenue in under one year. Sold company in Nov. 2018.
Head of Social Media & Community Manager
Brand Innovators (April 2015 – Sept. 2015)
• Created, developed, and executed the social media strategy and approach for Brand Innovators social platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook. Responsibilities included generating daily content, marketing upcoming events, copy-editing, and event planning.
Social Media Manager
Loot! (Jan. 2014 – Sept. 2015)
• Worked directly with enterprise brands to create unique contests and campaigns for the mobile ad-tech platform connecting retailers with existing and potential customers through gamification. Spearheaded instant reward ideas, engaged in daily interactions with users, and independently managed six social media accounts with 1M+ followers.
Hermès (Jan. 2013 – Jan. 2014)
• Engaged in daily interactions with clients. Personally responsible for three métiers (Small Leather Goods, Leather Fashion Accessories, and Home). Performed monthly inventory for the entire store, assisted in visual merchandising, and exhibited extensive knowledge about 1,000 products from current and previous collections.
Brand & Digital Marketing
Content & Marketing Strategy
B2B & SaaS Product Marketing
Public Relations & Media
San Francisco, CA
Emory University (2009 – 2012)
Bachelor of Arts
Art History & Anthropology