Engineering Entrepreneurship student
Kuala Selangor, Selangor,
• Bahasa Malaysia
An engineering entrepreneurship student with high interpersonal skills looking for possible companies for placement. I have enrolled to courses such as business mathematics, finance, innovation, marketing, management and etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application
• Experience in basic engineering drawing skills
• Experience in accounting
• Good listening skills
• Marketing skills & tele-marketing skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Interpersonal skills
September 2020 :
2017 - 2020 :
Digital Marketing Course
Conducted by HRDF, Organised by
Edu Assist Foundation Malaysia
University Malaysia Perlis
Bachelor of Business
2015 - 2016 : SMK Raja Muda Musa
(CGPA: 2.67; MUET: Band 3)
2012 - 2014 : SMK Sultan Sulaiman Shah
SPM: 5B, 2C, 3D
PMR: 3A, 4B, 1C
January 2018 - August 2020 PRO GARUDA SOLUTIONS (Part Time) Administrative and Sales Executive
No 383, Jalan Tongkah, Morib, 42700 Banting,
• Purchasing & Procurement Executive
• Prepare quotation, invoice, delivery order and
purchase order to both customer and company.
• Outsourcing for purchase goods with lowest price with good quality.
• Responsibility for inter-department account & audit.
• Responsible for stocks & fund transaction.
Programme / Event / Club
Month / Year
Volunteering team in University
February - September 2019
Annual Dinner of School of
Business Innovation and
‘EDUPRENUER’ Committee Member February - June 2018
‘Color of Malaysia’ Charity run Participant October 2018 Cultural Festival ‘FESTKAPP’ Participant March 2018
‘Gaming Before Cramming’ Committee Member March 2018 & October 2017
Cultural Festival of School of
Business Innovation and
June 2019 - September 2019 SM GREEN AGRO (Industrial Training) Telemarketer
726, Block B, Mentari Business Park,
Jalan PJS8/5, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
• Handling Inbound & Outbound calls
• Adhoc duties by manager time-to-time
• Identify potential customer & convince to subscribe new launching packages by TM Malaysia such as
Time, Maxis, etc.
• Responsible for have good relationship with
December 2016 - July 2017 TOOLS AND MACHINERY PART SUPPLIES SDN BHD
Admin (Sales Department)
No. 10, Jalan TSB 1, Taman Industri Sungai
Buloh, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
• Issuing invoices, purchase order, quotation and
• Handling incoming calls.
• Answering and directing phone calls to relevant
• Other administrative duties as requested.
1. Dr. Noorazeela Binti Zainol Abidin
Senior Lecture of School of Business Innovation and Technopreneurship Universiti Malaysia Perlis
2. Mr. Yugen Parumjothee
Supervisor of SM Green Agro
3. Ms. Sally
Assistant Manager of Tool and Machinery Part Supplies Sdn. Bhd 016-***-****
4. Mr. Sathiyasilan Sathiamoorthi