• Watercolor Artist at Wide Eyes Paper Co.
I create original watercolor illustrations including scenery and maps, according to client specifications for custom wedding invitations.
• Owner of Flourish & Dot Paper Co.
A calligraphy, art, and design company specializing in custom stationery, watercolors, and engraving.
• Part-Time Studio Assistant at Paperfinger
August 2017-January 2019
I was in charge of envelope QA, shipping orders, updating pricing sheets, editing files, and other tasks.
• Graphic Design Intern at Paperfinger
June 2016-June 2017
Worked with Paperfinger to redesign their website using Squarespace.
• Freelance Graphic Design for over 1 year
Branding, illustrating, and pamphlet design.
• Graphic Design Intern at Architectural Heritage Center: July-Dec. 2014
Designed brochures, rack cards, and postcards, helped layout a newsletter, redesigned the e-newsletter, photographed at many events, and posted on social media.
• Adobe Suite
• Print Design
• Web Design
• Art and Illustration
• Calligraphy and
• AAS in Graphic Design
Portland Community College
• BA in Art and Minor in Music
• Graduated with Highest Honors
• Graduated Cum Laude
at Westmont College
• Received Academic and Music
Scholarships at Westmont College
design • art • calligraphy
I am a designer, artist, and calligraphet who has degrees in both fine art and graphic design. My education has prepared me for print and web based design, and has made me proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite. With a passion for creativity, I see problems as a puzzle, and enjoy researching for any project I am working on. I am naturally detail oriented and organized, and I love to learn.