Position : Warehouse MHE Operator Cum Cargo Handler
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : +971*********
Location : DWC; Dubai; UAE
Towork in a dynamic and challenging job environment where I would be able to significantly contribute to the organization’sgrowth, research and development requirements while continuously enhancing my skill set . PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Currently employed in DB Schenker LLC as an MHE Operator cum Cargo Handler in UNILEVER Project- DWC; Dubai- September 2019- Present
• Worked as a MHE Operator in Agility Global Logistics, Jebel Ali Free Zone, UAE- April 2015 to August 2019
• Worked as a Storekeeper Assistant in Kromberg & Schubert Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE - development and production of complex wiring systems for the automotive industry wiring systems for the automotive industry- March 2012 to March 2015
• Worked as a Safety Assistant in Vizag Vessel Project Visakapattanam SBC(Ship Building Center); India- January 2011- December 2011.
• Worked as a Salesman with Aswathy Agencies Triprayar, Thrissur; India- August 2009- February 2010. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Basic information of Computer and Internet.
• Diplomam in Fire and Industrial Safety Engeering from National Safety Council. ACADEMIC PROFILE
HSE Board of Higher Secondary
Education Kerala state
SSLC Public Examination Kerala
• A Good team player
• Willing to work overtime at short notice.
• Able to work shifts
• Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic
• Stock management
• Ability to Work fast without mistakes
• Stock taking
• Computer literate
• Solving problems
• Delivery of products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
• Operating Material Handling Equipment. Forklift, PPT, RT, OP and VNA.
• Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
• Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
• Moving items through the warehouse from receipt to dispatch to customers.
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems.
• Storing stock away safely.
• Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas. PERSONAL DATA
Father's name : Sudhakaran CA
Date of birth : 23-07-1987
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Driving Licence : Dubai (No: 4013058); Type-7
Passport No : T5005041
Place of Issue : Cochin, Kerala, India
Date of Issue : 10-04-2019
Date of Expiry : 09-04-2029
I, hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place : DUBAI