NAME : Kibira Farish
NATIONALITY : Ugandan
LANGUAGE : Fluent English, Basic Arabic and Luganda
TELEPHONE : +971*********
VISA STATUS : Visit visa
CAREER GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS
To obtain a position in any challenging organization that allows me to contribute effectively my knowledge, skills and interest with a progressive approach in pursuing further education and personal growth.
I am a self-starter and quick learner with excellent written and oral communication.
Computer knowledge, experience in sales and customer service.
MY KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
Good public relations skills that help me to relate well to customers.
Well versed with Computer Knowledge, Confident and Fluent in English.
Well versed with product knowledge and marketability
Confident, dynamic able to relate to people with diverse cultural background.
Cooperative with co-workers and employers
Fast learner able to adapt to any environment within a very short duration.
Focused and responsible with very good organizational ability.
Self-driven able to work under pressure and ability to attain goals and objectives.
Golden Bee Foods Restaurant LLC
Jollibee – Abu Dhabi UAE
Position: Kitchen Crew Member
sep 10th 2019 To Jun 26th 2020
• Excels in performing essentials tasks including runner/frontline coordinator, order taker/dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
• Cooking up spaghetti and spaghetti sauce.
• Backup pancakes for breakfast menu.
• Backup mashed potato.
• Backup corned beef for breakfast menu
• Frying chicken and chicken finger as per gold standard.
• Dressing up chicken and beef burger as per standards.
• Performing all duties and responsibilities of a grill man as well as those of a fry man.
• Maintains friendly, fast and accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
. • Ensures the restaurant is up to company standards with regards to cleanliness, neatness, and customer accessibility.
• Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks,
•Receive food & drink orders & serve customer requests to the standards required.
•Ensure timely delivery of all food & beverage items to customers.
• Clearing cutlery and dishes away from tables.
• Passing food orders through to the kitchen staff promptly
• Managing cash and sales facilities in dining facilities.
• Full product knowledge of all menu and services.
• Ensuring the food service area is left clean and tidy once all the guests have left.
• preparing and setting tables for the next guests.
• Giving warm and genuine welcome to customers.
• Understanding the menu content and keeping up to date with menu changes
• Completes all other duties.
Apparel Group of Companies
Children’s Palace – Abu Dhabi UAE
Position: sales Associate
November 11th 2015 To May 10th 2019 (4yrs)
Optimizing total store sales results with specific focus on personally achieving sales targets.
Focusing on consistently delivering a differentiated customer experience through demonstrating the key drivers of customer satisfaction like being friendly, knowledgeable, available, fast and efficient till experience.
Accountable for Overall customer satisfaction, manage customer questions and concerns tactfully in a professional manner.
demonstrating knowledge of store promotions and policies, model selling and sales support behaviors.
Accountable for sales target achievement, Conversion, ATV and overall customer satisfaction.
Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
Delivering assigned KPI targets.
Proactively offer any current promotion to the customer, Cross selling and suggestive selling.
Identifying customer requirements and assist customers with purchase decisions.
Ensuring all stock, are replenished as per the brand guide.
Maintaining all visual merchandising standards.
Achieve personal sales target while working as part of team, focusing more on KPI improvement especially conversion.
Ensuring all stock is displayed on sales floor according to store layout.
To ensure all products are priced and tagged before displayed on the floor.
Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner and thanking the customers.
Trans guard group LCC, Dubai, UAE
Position: Airport customer service crew
8/29/2014 to 4/21/2015
Collect, sort and check luggage against flight lists;
Making sure that right items go on to the right aircraft;
Transfer luggage from the check-in areas to departure areas;
Using trucks cargo loaders and conveyor belt to move luggage;
Making sure every luggage is scanned on the right aircraft.
Follow procedures for dealing with specific customer orders.
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
Universal Primary Leaving Examination
Sports; football and table tennis
ADDITIONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
Computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, access, power point & internet)
Dedicated, Team oriented and team player
Good organizational and time management
Friendly, genuine and open attitude
Ability to work individually and as a team
Ability to interact with people in a challenging environment
Excellent communication and listening skills
Able to adapt to unexpected situations and dealing with them.
Referees are available upon request.