Miami Lakes, Florida 33014
Objective: To obtain a position in the clerical/office environmental where my skills and experience will be of great benefit to your organization.
* Well-organized and efficient.
* Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
* Quickly learn procedures and methods applicable.
* Honest, friendly.
* Fluid in both English and Spanish.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Enjoy working with people.
* Demonstrated accuracy attention to detail and ability to work well in team
* Able to recognize client needs, and meet them.
-Miami Dade College, Dispatcher, from October 2016, current employee
-Triton Seafood, Receptionist, from March 1st to April 29
-MV Transportation, Dispatcher from September 2005 to 2016
-Technical System, Secretary from January 2008 to July 2008.
-Alex Electric Contractors, Secretary from July 2008 to October 2008.
-Sure Electrical Contractors. Inc. Office Manager 1998 to 2007
-Collected, counted and disbursed money, do basic bookkeeping and
Completed banking transactions.
-Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions,
Disseminate or explained information, take orders and address complains.
- Answered telephones, direct calls and took messages.
- Compiled, copied, sorted and filed records to office activities, business transactions.
- Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices and bank checks.
- Operated office machines, such as photocopies, scanners, facsimile machines, voice
Mail systems and personal computers.
- Computed, recorded, and proofreader data and other information, such as records or
- Kept maintained and updated files, inventory, mail and database systems either
Manually or spreadsheets.
- Reviewed files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to
-Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, and verifying
Information and /or data.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
-Teacher for 35 years in high school from 7th to 9th grades in Literature and Spanish
-Director of Study Center for National Radio and Television Institute, Havana Cuba,
-University of Havana, Cuba
Bachelor Degree. Licentiate of Spanish Language and Literature, 1986
Notary public. American Society of Notaries, 2000
Typist – 50 words / min
REFERENCES: Available upon request