PRANSHU PREET KAUR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/pranshu-b930a5172/
Phone number: +91-999******* (M) Current & Preferred location: Chandigarh, Mohali OBJECTIVE:
To work in an organization, where I can show my skills and gain extensive knowledge that will help me in making my career in Human Resources domain.
• A dedicated and independent HR Professional with 4.2 years of rich experience in end-to-end recruitment and HR Generalist activities.
• Experience in handling complete recruitment cycle for both IT and Non-IT positions, including sourcing, screening, conducting interviews, preparing offer letters, getting background verification done, induction, orientation and resolving candidate queries.
• Good team handling experience and conducting mega drives.
• Hands on experience working with job boards like Naukri, Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, Application Tracking System - Job Diva (Dice) and professional networking site i.e. LinkedIn.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills that have been put to good use while building and managing relationship with the client, hiring managers as well as candidates. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Friends Color Images Pvt. Ltd NOIDA November’ 2018 – June’ 2019 Lead - Human Resources
• In my last role, I was a part of FCI’s corporate hiring team and was responsible for recruiting the best talent for all the open positions (IT & Non-IT).
• Handled HR operations activities - prepared job description, conducted initial interviews, HR discussion, salary negotiation, prepared letters, job posting, conducted BGV checks.
• Other activities - on-boarding, induction, documentation, joining formalities, and exit interviews.
• Maintained new joinee database, prepared employee master sheet and salary breakups, handled employee related queries and conducted employee engagement activities.
• Positions worked on:
Technical: Technical Lead, Java Developer, Full Stack Developer, Dot Net Developer, QA Lead, Technical Writer, Project Manager, IT Manager, System Administrator, InfoSec & Compliance Manager.
Non-Technical: Marketing Manager, SEO/SEM Specialist, Social Media Manager, Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Inside Sales Manager, Maintenance Manager. HCL Technologies NOIDA November’ 2016 – November’ 2018 HR Recruiter
• Associated with HCL - Infra Division (on payroll of Experis IT) as an HR Recruiter and main responsibilities included selecting and hiring IT professionals majorly into Network Security domain.
• Used to meet the on- boarding target each month and enabling supply for upcoming month.
• Experience of client handling and interaction with stakeholders.
• Worked on technical telecom positions wherein requirement is of niche & super niche skills like Cloud Security, Cyber Security, Checkpoint, Juniper Firewall, Cisco Firewall, Palo Alto, Perimeter Security, Network Security, etc.
• Hired for other skills like: Public cloud- Azure, AWS, Remedy Developer, Service Snow, RPA Dryice, CA Autosys, Splunk, Java Developers, Dot Net Developers, etc.
• Major clients: Volvo, Nokia, Sand Diego Gas & Electric Energy, Becton Dickinson, Philips, Iron Mountain, Cisco ROS, Deutsche Bank, Falck and many more. Artech Infosystems Private Limited NOIDA April’ 2015 – October’ 2016 Executive HR – US Hiring
• Worked as US Corporate Recruiter for Artech Information System.
• Sourced, Screened and Recruited qualified candidates for various Non-IT positions.
• Positions worked on includes - Technical Recruiter, Director - Business Development, Account Manager, Service Delivery/Client Delivery, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager and various other internal positions within the organisation like Talent Management Specialist, Paralegal, Executive Business Assistant, etc.
• Networked through online social network (LinkedIn) to source qualified candidates.
• Effectively leveraged recruitment sites such as: Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, Job Diva. EDUCATION:
Highest Qualification: Diploma in Human Resource Management – 2019 to 2020 (NMIMS) Bachelor’s of Technology (IT) – 2011 to 2014 (PTU) ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Awarded with HCL Technologies “Spot Award” for achieving the on boarding target for the month.
• Achieved “YCC Award” for consistent performance in Q3, 2016 (Artech).
• Participated in the Capacity Building Training Programme on Youth Leadership, Personality Development and Employability organized by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development. HOBBIES:
Passionate about travelling, reading books and love to interact with people. DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge.