• A result driven, problem-solving individual, with ability to adapt and perform well under pressure without supervision. Highly organized with great analytical skills and attention to details with multitasking disposition.
Accounts Officer at GEM TRAVELS & TOURS LTD, Victoria Island Lagos June 2017 — Present
• Reconciling Debtors Account and Bank Statements
• Daily Recording and Posting of petty cash
• Issuing of Receipts
• Recording daily airline sales
• Prepare Customer Statement, Bills and Invoices
• Daily Reconciliation of Airline Sales
• Generate Weekly Aging Reports
• Monitore credit limits
• Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
• Assist with month end closing
• Maintain accurate historical records
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
Audit Assistant at IRM PROFESSIONALS, Surulere Lagos September 2015 — June 2017
• Filing Clients documents
• Creating of cash and bank books
• Preparation of double entry accounts
• Analyzing of Petty cash transactions
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Reconciling all Bank Statements
Assistant Class Teacher/ Mathematics Teacher at NYSC, Olowo-ira Lagos
August 2014 — August 2015
• Managed and Maintained accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Discipline and General purpose Staff
• Evaluate and grade examinations, assignments, or papers and record grades.
• Designed and implemented daily lesson plan for all classes being taught.
• Managed Student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules.
9, Ogunsona Street, Gateway
Zone, Magodo GRA Phase1, Isheri,
Problem solving skills
Strong Attention to Details
Excellent Customer Service
Information Management Skills
Organizing and Prioritizing
Good Team Player
Ability to Meet Deadlines
Surfing The Internet
BSc Accounting, Osun State University, Osun State
2008 — 2013
West African Examination Council (WAEC), Continental Comprehensive Secondary School, Lagos
2001 — 2007
References available upon request