Johnnel H. Campos Rosa
Motivated professional Adept at building productive relationships, resolving complex issues and winning customer loyalty. Looking for a full time or part time position where I can gain experience in the work force. EDUCATION
University of Puerto Rico - Humacao Campus (UPRH) Aug 2015- May 2019 Bachelor’s in Social Sciences with emphasis on Social Action Research Graduation Date: June 2019 WORK EXPERIENCE
HomeGoods Distribution Center March 2020 – Present Warehouse Associate
• Oversaw all products leaving the warehouse to ensure accuracy and integrity of shipments.
• Received shipments and stored goods in warehouse.
• Inspected and researched all discrepancies in inventory and tracking.
• Assists other Warehouse associates in completing tasks as requested by the warehouse manager and/or immediate supervisor.
• Safely used warehouse equipment, including forklift, and performed basic repairs. C3 Call Center Sep 2019-Nov 2019
• Answer phone calls.
• Provide information about health insurance.
• Offered health insurance packages.
University of Puerto Rico Humacao
Administrative Assistant Jan 2018- May 2019
• Processed & Archived documents before, during and after the semester for students.
• Produced reports, presentations, flyers, spreadsheets, graphs, charts, diagrams and illustrations.
• Designed surveys, tracked responses, and generated data reports. Tourism Coordinator Intern Jan 2017-May 2019
• Manage and execute tourism marketing initiatives that drive traffic and sales to the center.
• Seek opportunities and develop programs to capture tourists visiting the local geographic area.
• Certify people under the National Association of Interpreters (NAI).
• Created & provided workshops on how to develop micro-businesses.
• Participated in the center’s community centric events, which includes networking and working community events.
Undergraduate Research Nov 2018
• Made a research in Costa Rica on how they promote ecotourism, to later create and implement a similar program in Puerto Rico.
• RNCEN Ecotourism Initiative June 6, 2019
• Athlete of the Judo team at University of Puerto Rico - Humacao Aug 2016 – May 2018 SKILLS
Bilingual Scheduling Critical thinking
Conflict Resolution Work well under pressure Teamwork
Microsoft Office Technical Writing Leadership INTERESTS
Event Organization Activities Coordination