A position where my education, 16+ years experience in customer service, sales and office support, ability to understand and adapt to new technologies and concepts combined with interpersonal skills can be a valuable asset.
● 16+years experience in customer service industry.
● 9+ years of sales experience with quotas.
● Proficient at dealing with unexpected and difficult situations.
● Ability to resolve customer complaints in an effective and timely manner.
● Highly organized, detail-oriented, with superior problem-solving and analytical abilities.
● Able to understand and adapt to new concepts.
● Languages: English, Russian
Nanodegree, Introduction to Programming
Udacity - https://profiles.udacity.com/u/ecaterinapavlovscaia January 2016 - June 2016
● Foundational skills for computer programming.
● Learned a wide range of skills from basic HTML and CSS authoring, building simple games to dynamically generated web pages to create a content driven website in Python.
● Broadens my ability to take informed decisions in the new digital driven world.
● Represents the beginning of a saga into information technology. Diploma in Business Administration
● Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
● Simply Accounting
● Effective Business Writing
● Business Law
● Economics, Marketing, Finance
● Human Resources
● Project Management
Big Country RV October2019 - July2020
Financial Services Manager
Carleton Place, ON
● Worked closely with management to identify strategies in maximizing the profitability in the business office.
● Offered recreational vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provided them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
● Performed Credit interview, prepared credit application.
● Verified accuracy of all material information on the credit application and submit to the lender.
● Developed and maintained stellar relationship with prime and subprime landers.
● Structured deals and negotiate with financial institutions to get deals financed and funded.
● Ensured that all dealership standards were implemented.
● Excellent sales results boosting the dealership average number per unit. Carleton Place Ford August 2018 - September 2019
Subprime Finance Manager
Carleton Place, ON
● Negotiate terms and interest rates with financial institutions
● Contract financial terms with clients
● Processed financial contracts to receive compensation for company from financial institutions.
● Handled the task of providing details of warranties and credit insurance of dealership to customers.
● Analyzed customer requirements and recommended products to maximize profits for dealer.
● Coordinate with lender on various loan programs regularly.
● Developed loan packages for lenders and maintained accuracy in all paperwork. Software and CRM Knowledge:
● Reynolds and Reynolds
● PBS V10
● One Eighty
● Microsoft Office
● Auto Alert
Myers Barrhaven Toyota July 2017 - August
Product Advisor/ Vehicle Upgrade Specialist.
● Designed and managed email campaign to generate more leads, create brand awareness, introduce referral system and encourage repeat sales from existing clients.
● Conducts demonstration of car’s specific features; schedules test drives and explains all warranties, servicing requirements and company’s financing programs.
● Prepares sales and other reports as required by management.
● Highly skilled in sales presentations, relationship management, managing expectations, customer retention, negotiation, profit and value building: I make a lasting impression from greeting to the delivery and thereafter.
● Skilled in strategically negotiating and transforming prospects and e-leads into agreements to achieve store sales target.
● Proven leadership skills and self promotion ideas that helped the store and team members to achieve personal sales goals, improve customer service skills and drive business goals. Sales and Customer Service Advisor (OTL Licensed)
Belairdirect Insurance Company December 2011 - March 2017 Ottawa, ON
● Provided an outstanding front line customer service of Personal Line insurance.
● Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
● Result driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
● Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, inspecting, improving and processing complex work.
● Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
● Quote new and existing clients via inbound/outbound telephone calls.
● Sell policies to existing or new clients, constantly look for an opportunity to upsell or retain existing business.
● Properly underwrite the risk and be up to date with underwriting guidelines.
● Advanced knowledge of CRM and BDI computer systems.
● Proactively follow up on sales leads.
● Provide an outstanding customer service to clients, answer enquiries, make recommendations and overcome objections.
Customer Service Representative
Gilmore Global August 2011 – November 2011
● Complete miscellaneous requests in a timely, positive manner.
● Maintains a positive relationship with internal and external clients.
● Proactively follow the Gilmore Quality System implemented by the ISO Quality Management Committee.
● Follow all corporate policies and procedures pertaining to Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
● Fulfill all duties and responsibilities pertaining to health and safety under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
● Meet contract requirements as provided by Account Manager.
● Follow established procedures from applicable guides and training material.
● Ensure time and cost efficiency.
● Conduct prompt and accurate entry of data in internal systems on assigned accounts, including but not limited to Bill of Materials, Traverse, SecurKey, SMP and the Learning Store.
● Confirm receipt of client files, completes required file processing forms and communicates successful proofing with client.
● Communicate with the client on file transfer issues and proofing issues.
● Track all packages as per contract requirements
● Place and check orders, confirms status and updates transactions as required.
● Complete monthly inventory reports and volume analysis on assigned accounts.
● Complete required account reports as instructed by the Account Manager.
● Update manager on the status of the account.
● Support training requirements of new and current team members.
● Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and ensures overall customer satisfaction. Provide exceptional service to clients.
● Log all issues that occur daily in GGLS Perfect Tracker for resolution and reporting. CSA
Porter Airlines Inc. September 2006 – October 2009 Ottawa, ON
● Ability to work well under pressure.
● Ability to manage conflicts efficiently.
● Ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and collaboratively. Responsibilities:
● Responded to passenger inquiries and concerns via phone, email, and in person.
● Exercised patience and compassion in dealing with passengers while ensuring that airline policies were followed.
● Processed tickets, checked baggage, and claims for misdirected and mishandled baggage.
● Handled denied boarding situations.
Timeshare Sales Representative
GHME Marketing Inc. May 2004 – June 2005
● Developed sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying and activating new customers in the private sector.
● Built and established effective customer relationships via on-site meetings.
● Planned and prepared 90 minute presentations.
● Performed up to three presentations a day.
● Closed sales.
● Proactive follow-up.
References available upon request