West New York, New Jersey
Compassionate, detail-oriented and patient-focused professional seeking a position as a Medical Assistant in the Allied Healthcare field offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
Certified clinical medical assistant/Expires:2020/ National Association for medical certification
● Certificate:Certified phlebotomy technician
● Certificate: certified electrocardiograph (EKG) technician Highschool diploma/1999/University of the state of New York
● MAJOR: Academic preparation .
● HONOR Received: High School equivalency diploma. Professional experience
Medical assistant-patient care
● Provided top-rank patient care and service providing full-range of medical assistant functions. Take and record patient vital signs, perform phlebotomy procedures and Venipuncture,EKG testing and processing urinalysis,capillary collection, pathology, study and Application of medical law and ethics.
● Highly versed in 0SHA regulations, CDC guidelines, HIPPA, and American Red Cross; processes excellent knowledge and experience in medical terminology and patient communications.
Customer care and service
● Work Diligently in various environments and work places to provide excellent customer service to clients, patients and individuals entering facilities.
● Demonstrate excellent ability to understand The unique needs of individuals and provide tailored approaches to service; listen to clients and their needs to appropriately apply skills and assistance. Work history
● Union City, New Jersey
Certified clinical medical assistant/Dr. John green-clinic/2010-2011
● East Orange, New Jersey
● Patient intake/discharge; Microsoft office applications; bilingual-Spanish/English