Supriya Ladies PG, Hunasamarenahalli, Banagalore-562157
Phone: 956**-***** Email: email@example.com
I would like to work in a reputed organization where I could bring up my potential to the best of my abilities as well as for the benefit of the organization. Educational Qualification :-
Sl. No. Course Year of Passing Institution Percentage 1. B Sc. Botany 2014 Assumption College,
2. Diploma in
2015 Zabeel Institute of Management and
Languages Known :-
Languages Known Read Write Speak
Work Experience :-
Sr. Customer Service Executive @ Spice Jet Airlines, Bangalore. (Aug 2015 - Present)
In charge of all ground operations including Reservation, Departure Check-in, Boarding as well as Airside operations.
Provided world class service to millions of passengers to retain their future patronage towards the company and ensured service recovery during operational snags.
Guest Relation Executive @ Taj- The Gateway Hotel (Kochi) worked as a Front Office Executive for 6 months.
Assignments and Project :- Domestic and International Tour Package, including budgeting, accommodation and air fare.
Hobbies : Gardening, Listening Music, Dancing
Skills : Teamplayer,Adaptive,Execellent communication skill Strength : Positive mind, Leadership quality, Self-confidence and Self-motivated.
• NCC ‘C’ Certificate holder
• Gold medal in shooting and in extempore and also bronze medal in badminton held at St. Thomas college, Kozhencherry in Annual Training Camp of NCC
• Attended Leadership Camp from NCC held at S.B School, Changanacherry
• Attended National Integration Camp held at Sainik School, Odisha
• Attended National Seminar on ‘NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT- AKEY TO SUSTAINABILITY’ held at Assumption College, Changanacherry.
• Participated in Intercollegiate Paper Presentation Competition held at Assumption college, Changanacherry
• Participated and won many prizes in English recitation in school level youth festivals
• Awarded as the “Best student in B.Sc Botany” in 2013 - 2014.
• Participated in senior course First Aid Training conducted by Indian Red Cross, St. John’s ambulance association.
• Participated in In-flight and Airport Exposure Program conducted by Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. Theeshna S.B