CV DR. ASIM SALIH
consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Name: Asim Fadlallah Ali Salih
Date of birth: 4/11/1975
Place of birth: Sudan
Current address: Riyadh Care Hospital-Oral and Maxillofacial department RIYADH-SAUDI ARABIA
v Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FFDRCSI OSOM) April 2019.
v AOCMF Fellowship(orthognathic and reconstruction surgery) December 2017. v Certificate of Arab Board Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery December 2014. v Clinical MD (Oral &Maxillofacial surgery) Sudan Medical Specialization Board July 2009.
v November 2000 Bachelor of Dental Surgery University of Khartoum-Faculty of Dentistry.
• Consultant oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in Riyadh Care Hospital from November 2015 till up to date.
• Consultant oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in Reem Smile Poly clinics from June 2015 till November 2015.
• Lecturer at oral and Maxillofacial surgery department at Farabi College and consultant surgeon at the Farabi teaching hospital from June 2013 to June 2015. Performing Lectures and seminars.
Supervising senior dental students during clinical training Treating patients
• Consultant OMf surgeon in Khartoum.dental teaching hospital from august 2009 till June 2013. performing surgical procedures in OMF region:
• Oral surgery simple teeth extraction, removal of impacted teeth preprosthetic preparation biopsy etc.
• Trauma simple fractures pan facial fractures and war injuries.
• Oncology benign and malignant tumors, parotid surgeries, neck dissection.
• Orthognathic surgery BSSO,segmental osteotomy and genioplasty.
• Cleft lip and palate repair, cyst.
• Reconstruction surgery
v August 2004 to July 2009 Clinical Rotation as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Registrar
• Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
• General Surgery
• ENT Surgery
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
During each shift I practiced the surgical procedures relevant to each discipline under the entire supervision of the named mentor. At the end of each shift a log book contains the procedures achieved was seen and scrutinized by the mentor before I was allowed to proceed to the next shift.
The clinical rotation includes teaching house officer, 4th and 5th year University of Khartoum under graduated students.
v Medical officer in Khartoum dental teaching hospital from January 2002 to July 2004.
v Houseman ship in Khartoum dental teaching hospital from December 2000 to December 2001.
Courses and Workshops
• February /2006 Principles of Internal Fixation of the Craniomaxillofacial Skeleton by the KLS Martin Group.
• August /2007 training on prevention and early detection of most common cancer in Sudan by FMH (PHC), RIC and WHO .
• January /2016 The implantology program at Arab Society for Continues Dental Education.
• April / 2016 AOCMF Course—Advances in Operative Techniques of Maxillofacial Surgery with Anatomical Specimens Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• December/2016 Updates in rhinology Riyadh Saudi Arabia
• January/2017 Advances in Orthognathic Surgery Jan 27–28, 2017, Muscat, Oman
• March/2018 Advanced Orthognathic Surgery Workshop of the Saudi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”
• AOCMF Course - Advances in Flaps in Head and Neck Reconstruction with Anatomical Specimens, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 09 Apr 2019 - 11 Apr 2019 Membership & Affiliation
Member of Sudan Medical Council with registration No(197). Member of Saudi Commission for health specialities with registration No(16RD0013166).
COMPUTER SKILL :
Excellent computer skills include word, PowerPoint, excel, data analysis and internet applications.
Excellent Arabic and English writing, reading and speaking.