Want to secure a responsible position in an organization, which will give me a highly rewarding career to fully utilize my training and skills and enables me to strive towards the significant contribution to the success of the company.
Over 11 year’s rich experience in Facilities and security Management, General Administration, Relationship Management, with well-known organizations. Currently working with Millenium Leisure Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. as a Manager Operations- Facility (North- East Region) since February-2019 to present day. Proficient in overseeing Administration & Operation Management of large sized facilities, office spaces, at various locations across the country. Adept in interfacing with Internal Departments / Service Providers to ensure smooth flow of day to day business operations. A keen negotiator with ability to finalize cost effective contracts. Excellent planning, organizational & interpersonal skills. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Good knowledge of Financial Management.
Comprehensive knowledge of facility management practices and procedures.
Extensive Knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Customer Services.
Possess strong ability to deal with failure.
Excellent Skills of Communication and Negotiation.
Extensive Knowledge of Project Management & planning.
Having strong Delegation and Time Management skills.
Extensive knowledge of Housekeeping materials, tools, and equipment along with good knowledge of HVAC, AHUs, FCU, Fire Fighting etc.
Sound knowledge of managing staff, preparing work schedules, and work flow.
Possess strong leadership, management, interpersonal skills.
Having extensive knowledge to make balance between ‘Networking’ and ‘Hardworking’.
Excellent monitoring, supervisory and the ability to coordinate with the staff in various activities. AREASOF EXPERTISE:
Facilities & security Management
• Devising & executing strategies/plans to achieve organizational objectives and ensure profitability
• Negotiating with & finalizing Service Agreements with reliable contractors for execution of servicing works as per budgeted parameters.
• Managing - procurement of trend /fresh manpower, mechanical, engineering & electrical equipment for HVAC, generators, electric panels, UPS etc.
• Identifying and developing a reliable vendor base for cost effective sourcing of the same.
• Interfacing with key clients for ascertaining requirements, making presentations & finalizing agreements towards rendering need-based solutions.
• Ensure speedy resolution of queries / grievances to optimise client satisfaction levels. 1
81, Main Market,
UP - 201102,
Contact No: - +91 - 828*-***-***
E - mail: - email@example.com
Project Planning & Execution
• Interfacing with management for designing layout, defining specifications for restructure / expansion of office space at locations across the country.
• Identifying viable properties for office space, guest houses etc. and finalizing lease / rental deeds
• Appointing contractors / service providers & implementing review systems to ensure execution of projects as per predefined norms.
• Ensuring effective rendering of services including Housekeeping, Security, Cafeteria, Transport, Office Equipment etc. to enable smooth day to day operations.
• Interfacing with travel agents, airlines, hotels etc. for domestic & overseas travel, hotel, and transit accommodation etc. for employees.
• Overseeing the Security arrangements including effective deployment of security devices.
• Organising Fire Drills for employees with the help of vendor representatives.
• Streamlining and coordinating the liaison function across the board encompassing task scheduling & monitoring of Labour Department, Fire Department, Electricity department etc.
• Liaison with MTNL, BSNL, Electricity Board, Govt. Depts. etc. WORK EXPERIENCE
JKL Facility Management Services (December-2016 to January-2019)
[As An Operation Manager- Soft Services] Delhi-NCR Region
AP Securitas Pvt. Ltd. (February-2015 to July-2016)
[As A Facility Executive] Project: Thales India Pvt. Ltd. Delhi Sumeet Facilities Pvt. Ltd. (December-2011 to December- 2014)
[As an Assistant Manager-Soft Service] Project: TCS, Sec-63, Noida
AVR Housekeeping Pvt. Ltd. (December-2010 to November-2011)
[As an Assistant Manager- Facility] Project: Parsvanath Mall, Faridabad
A2Z Infraservices Pvt. Ltd. (April 2010 to October 2010)
[As an Assistant-Admin] Project: Common Wealth Games- 2010
MBM Eagle HunterPvt. Ltd. (April-2009 to March- 2010)
[As a Housekeeping Executive] Project: Yamaha Motors, Greater Noida ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Graduate from Delhi University in July 2013.
Intermediate from C.B.S.E Board, Delhi in 2007.
High School from C.B.S.E Board, Delhi in 2005.
MS-Office, MS- excel, PowerPoint
Date of Birth : 04-07-1989
Father’s Name : Mr. Jai Kishor Lohra
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : Hindi & English
Gender : Male
Religion : Hindu
Hope you will consider my application favourably and will give me a chance to serve your organization in your kind control.
Thanking you and looking for your positive response at your earliest. Place:
Date: (ANKIT KUMAR)