DHINAKARAN R +91-893*******
Page 1 of 3
Dedicated professional with 4.10 years of diverse experience in mechanical industry. Dynamically leading people towards recognizing, analyzing and implementing cost effective, customer oriented, high performance, and cutting edge solutions in operations.Trained in conducting analyzing and interpreting data to aid in decision-making efforts.
Seeking a position in your esteemed organization that helps me in my professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Bachelor of Engineering in mechanical from Anna University in the year 2015 with 7/10 CGPA.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from P.S.B. polytechnic college 2012 with 83.9% marks.
- 12th from G.B.H.S.School, State Board in the year 2010 with 72% marks.
- 10th from G.B.H.S.School, State Board in the year 2008 with 61% marks. Product reliability and warranty analysis (Field Quality) for Bus division in Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV). Apr 2017 – Present
- Prepare the management reporting division by timely circulation of Field Quality Meeting propaganda and pre-read on weekly basis.
- Quick detection of potential failures in the market using Warranty IT tool & Failure parts analysis.
- Key Preformance Indicator Visualization, Management Reporting, Prepare and share reports to After Sales and supports in preparation of technical solutions.
- Warranty cost tracking and reporting for all bus models based on BI data
- Close intraction with after sales for handling field complaints, Moderation and participate the cross functional field quality team (Tracking & Escalation).
- Field issue resolution and customer interaction for all Bus issues by trouble shooting and diagnosing for all Chassis and body related issues.
- Monitoring KPI for quality managements.
Defective parts analysis centre (DPAC)
- Quality Inspection by interfacing related stake holders (New failure modes & Root Cause Analysis establishment), subsequently establish the counter measures.
- Warranty inspection – warranty dealer controlling. Warranty inspection report preparation (Data base of failure modes). Obtain knowledge on HDT & LDT Vehicle Chassis and body.
- Vendor Recovery (define acceptance rate along with Supplier, SCMQ, Procurement). Graduate Apprentice trainee engineer of Production/Quality for Passenger cars in Renault Nissan Automotive India Pvt Ltd. in Chennai Mar 2016 - Mar 2017 SUMMARY
DHINAKARAN R +91-893*******
Page 2 of 3
Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited is a Passenger vehicle manufacturing company and having their manufacturing plant in Chennai. The plant has a capacity of 400,000 vehicles per annum. The capacity is divided equally between Renault India Private Limited and Nissan Motor India Private Limited. In charge of Quality. Welding of sub assy. of doors and assy:
- To identify problem taking the corrective actions.
- Weld and surface related defect outflow control.
- To improve the quality level using FMEA methods. Production Planning & Control:
- Responsible for strategic planning for multi model production.
- Operator deployment as per production target.
Quality Control (DPU monitoring):
- Implementing quality systems / procedures in the organization to reduce rejections.
- Responsible for producing 95 % first time. O.K. vehicles to satisfy external as well as internal customers by eliminating.
Defect outflow control:
- Self conformation of all cover part after process complete
- Check and Repair of all cover parts 100%, before supplying to customer. Productivity Improvement:
- Improving productivity through effective manpower utilization, Layout improvement, reducing tooling cost, controlling non-consumables and Industrial accidents.
- Creating healthy work environment through 5S, Safety audit, Tpm, kaizen. People Management:
- Developing, managing and monitoring the performance of multi-skilled workforce and conceptualizing need-based training programs for performing Production operations.
- Delegating work schedules for smooth functioning of operations & leading people working at all level in an organization.
Based on Experience:
- Zone Layout finalization of the jigs and fixtures.
- Preparation of documents in quality reports.
- Failure mode analysis and root causes identification of the problems.
- Implementing the corrective action for plat issues.
- Cost reduction For Scrap sealer concept.
Team Leader for Dispatch and Incoming Quality in ‘Selva Ganapathy Engineering Pvt ltd’ in Kalpakkam. April 2015-Mar 2016
- In charge of Part QualityAssurance for dispatch and Incoming in the Plant and lead a team of 2 people to coordinate and develop methods to reduce PPM.
- To ensure all the quality requirements to be identified while receiving the parts.
- Making sure that the goals agreed on are accomplished. To support the compliance of all group and location orientated policies (safety and environmental protection regulations, working time order, integrity code, guidelines etc.)
- Analysis techniques
- Good knowledge on PFMEA and PPAP
DHINAKARAN R +91-893*******
Page 3 of 3
- DPU tracking
- Root cause analysis using 8D tool
- 7 QC tools and six sigma
- Warranty analysis with Business Intellience tool
- Product knowledge and process knowledge
- Finding corrective action and final measure
- Process establishment by benchmarking and brain storming
- MS office knowledge in very well
- A Project on “AUTOMATION OF FLASH TRIMMING MACHINE IN CAR WHEEL MANUFACTURING” at WHEELS INDIA pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- A Project on “ DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF MULTI PURPOSE DRILLING MACHINE”at chennai.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Quick learner and ability to contribute in diverse technical front
- Team spirit
Reading Fictions, playing Table Tennis and snooker, Singing, Playing Cricket, Trekking, bike riding and adventures.
Name : Dhinakaran R
Father Name : Ravi
Date of birth : 05th
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English,Tamil,Hindi
Address : # 2/660-2nd Block mugapper west,
Ambettur industrial estate,
Chennai – 600037
I vouch for the authenticity of the information furnished above. Date :
Place : Chennai . Dhinakaran R
INTRESTES & HOBBIES