Akkineni Sai Ganesh
S/o: A S R Anjaneyulu,
Nuzvid, Krishna (DT),
Pin: 521201, Email:email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh. Contact No: 888-***-****
To have a career in an esteemed organization where I can utilize my skills and continue my learnings while contributing to the development of the organization. Education:
2016 - 2020 : Bachelors in Agricultural Science (7.0 CGPA). College of Agriculture Baramati, India 2014 – 2016 : Qualified Higher Secondary Board Exam (74%). Narayana Junior College, Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India
2014 : Qualified Secondary School Exam (7.7 CGPA) Sri Saraswathi Vidyanikethan, Pasivedala, Andhra Pradesh, India
13th Jun’19 - 22nd Nov’19 :
Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE), Baramati, India.
• Worked along-side with farmers in the village for developing their farm and livestock. Conducted several demonstrations on crop production improvement techniques and community-based self-help programs focused on developing skills for rural women by giving awareness regarding various value-added products.
17th Aug-10th Sep 2019:
• Worked as intern in sahayoga cattle feeds.
- Worker management, Record management of the production and goods export management.
15th Sep-20th Sep:
• Learned nursery maintainance in Sri Amareshwar Nursery Aug 2019:
• Participated in National Level Seminar on Smart Farting: Innovation Knowledge &Outreach Agrisummit2019 organised by Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune KRUSHIK 2020, KVK Baramati, Pune.
India’s largest Agri Expo organized by the “AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT TRUST KVK” Baramati.
• Volunteer for the India’s largest Agri expo at Baramati Pune, in the division of nursery management under the supervision of the HOD horticulture sciences. Positions and Responsibilities
• September 2016: Organizer of ‘Treasure Hunt Competition for Professors’ to celebrate Teacher’s day in College.
• Worked as volunteer for sales and member of stall management in the India’s largest Agriculture Expo organized by Krishi Vignan Kendra, Baramati. Skills and Abilities
• Command in MS-word, power point
• Event management and Leadership skills.
• Smart work orientated.
• Finishes job on time.
• Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu and Marati. Hobbies and others
• Sports: badminton Gaming.
• Travelling, exploring and photography.
• Indian cuisine experimental cooking.
Father’s Name : A S R Anjaneyulu
Gender : Male
Permanent Address : 25-123/3, Nuzvid (Post)
Nuzvid (Mandal), Krishna (DT), Pin 521201, A.P.
Languages Known : Telugu, English & Hindi
Date of Birth : 25th FEB 1999
Nationality : Indian
Prof Nilesh Nalwade
M.Sc., M.S. (Wageningen University)
College of Agriculture, Baramati
Pune, Maharashtra, India
I hereby declare that the above written are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place:
Date: (A S Ganesh)