Towana email@example.com Scott 917-***-****
***** ******** **** ***, ********, VA 20109
Performance-oriented hospitality professional and motivational leader with proven quality and budget control skills. Superior customer service consistent with exceptional food and service. Maximize team performance and knowledge with hands-on training.
• Health code compliance •
Employee training • Customer relations
• Schedule coordination •
Inventory organization • Detail oriented
• Order processing •
Decision making • Administrative support
Food and Beverage Manager
Fusco & La Chula – Queens, NY July 2018 - March 2020
• Performed exceptional restaurant management which provided leadership and support to thirty team members in the day to day operations of busy international airport.
• Maintained high customer satisfaction with good conflict resolution skills and adequate employee coverage for expected demands. Increased sales by 17%.
• Established new hire training practices which decreased employee turnover by 8%. while simultaneously reviewing, monitoring, and reordering supplies, product inventory, providing Q & A, and authorization of orders for FOH and BOH.
• Developed and implemented key strategies resulting in increased revenue; decrease in labor output; increase in employee satisfaction.
• Complied with health and fire codes with strong oversight of food storage, preparation, and cleaning procedures. Operations Manager
Brownstone Bar and Restaurant – Brooklyn, NY April 2016 - February 2018
• Maximized customer satisfaction and retention through effective employee training programs and conflict management techniques.
• Organized and implemented crew procedures, staff assignments, weekly scheduling, and customer complaint resolution. Accounting, cash, and credit card settlement.
• FOH, BOH, alcohol and food services certified. Developed and maintained multiple vendor relationships utilizing forecasted measures.
• Developed team culture focused on group success and continuous improvement.
• Enhanced staff performance creating incentives to operate at peak levels with clear objectives and hands-on strategies. Empowered employees by coordinating necessary resources to effectively handle needs and achieve objectives.
Darden Group: Olive Garden November 2013 - February 2016
• Empowered employees by coordinating necessary resources to effectively handle needs and achieve objectives.
• Resolved process inefficiencies proactively by continuously monitoring processes to root out and close gaps or other operational problems.
• Planned and managed crew schedules for restaurant operations in line with business and event demands.
• Enhanced work quality and team productivity by setting effective monitoring and control policies.
• Upheld company reputation for professionalism and results by expertly managing all facets of successful restaurant business.
Hospitality, Hotel & Tourism Management Certificate Florida Atlantic University 2020
Food Protection Manager Certificate
NYS Health Department 2000-2019
Accounting & Mathematics, Associates Degree
Borough of Manhattan Community College 1986