Member of Society of Engineer UAE &
Present : +971-*********
Date of Birth : 30-09-1978
Gender : Male
Nationality : Pakistani
Marital Status : Married
S/O Akhter Hussain,
Dannah Patten Sher Khan, Post Office &
Tehsil Mong District Sudhnuti, Azad Kashmir
Passport No. BE1340013
Issued on: 05 JAN. 2016
Expire in: 03 JAN. 2021
Urdu: Mother tongue
Issued on: 08 JAN. 2019
Expire in: 08 JAN. 2021
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIL ENGINEER
To apply my knowledge of Civil Engineering and technical capabilities to become an integral part of construction company on getting a chance to work with your company. I want to gain experience through working with one of the leader company.
I have 09 years’ experience in frame structure houses and service building ware houses (residential, commercial government and Semi government.) 6 years working experience of Dubai & Gulf, Member of SOE (Society Of Engineering UAE) & Sharjah Municipality,
I have valid Driving License of UAE.
S# ACHIVEMEN UNIVERSITY/BOARD SUBJECT
• B.Tech (Honors) PRESTON University CIVIL
• B.Tech (Pass) PRESTON University CIVIL
• D.A.E Punjab Board CIVIL
• S.S.C RWP Board Science
• Primavera (P3) Project Planning from Resource institute Rawalpindi.
• AutoCAD from AutoCAD College.
• Earth Quake Resistance houses training from UN-habitat. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:-
• MS-Power Point
• Internet Utility
1) 10, Jan, 2014 to Date:
Company: Emirates Palace Bldg. Contracting L.L.C.(UAE) Project: Construction of Commercial Buildings (G+3) at Movelah, Labor Accommodation and Sheds at Sajjah,
Chiller Foundation at Al Khaleej printing press Sharjah, Admiral Hotel Renovation at Bur Dubai,
Construction of Villa in Al Khawneej Dubai,
Construction of Villa at Emaar Dubai, Maintenance of Villas, Construction of MANOSHE Kitchen in DIP Dubai.
Position: Project Civil Engineer
2) 18, Jun, 2013 to Jan. 07, 2014:
Company: Al Helli Contracting Company (UAE)
Project: Construction of Villas and Commercial Buildings Position: Civil Engineer
3) 05, March, 2012 to 10, Jun 2013:
Company: Dhelal sana Trading Company (Sultanate of Oman) Project: Construction of Villas
Position: Civil Engineer
4) 7, Aug. 2007 to 15 Jan. 2012:
Company: M/S Muhammad Bashir Khan (Pakistan)
Project: Construction of model College Rawlakot A.J.K Pakistan Army Public School and College Rawalpindi
Position: Civil Site Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• Designing, Estimating, BOQ and site selection and supervision of various construction activities.
• Provided technical assistance /insuring, monitoring and supervising the construction building.
• Inspection of all site activities including structure, architecture & electromechanical work.
• Involve in project planning, completion program and schedule, updating to incorporate variation and site progress and coordination with client and consultant.
• Aware of Sharjah Municipality documentation for starting work.
• Conduct site inspection for consultant and Municipality.
• Checked the excavation work, concrete and shuttering.
• Checked Execution of all site work related to structure.
• Checked Execution of all site work related to finishing.
• Supervision of complete work of shuttering, steel and concrete etc.
• Checked and verified the bar bending schedule of raft, beam, column, slab Retaining wall and UDL grade slab.
• Checked and inspected the Sewer & Storm lines (setting out, Excavation, Formation, Bedding & Surround, Pipe installation, Air test, Deflection test, and Hydrostatic test).
• Supervision of concrete pouring of Structures.
• Supervision of excavation activities and backfilling.
• Sound knowledge about Quality of Concrete (Slump Test, Compressive Strength etc.) and Soil Field Density Test
(FDT), Relative Density Test (RDT), Plate Bearing Test (PBT) Compaction tests etc.
• Preparation of all kinds of civil works method statements.
• Writing, Sending, Receiving and checking all kind of Letters.
• Supervision of installation of waterproofing membrane of roof and all wet areas waterproofing in building.
• Supervision of garbage shoots installation.
• Supervision of Lift installation.
• Awareness of installation of thermal break Aluminum.
• Daily inspection of all activities performed at site.
• Supervise over all activities of project.
• Involving in initial and final handover of the Project to consultant and client.
• To maintain the Quality of work as according to design.
• Prepare the daily report of site working to chief engineer.
• Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly work schedule.
• Management of various ongoing engineering projects under the organization.
• Report writing and relevant documentation.
• Plan, oversee and facilitate all the training / construction activities.
• Manage procurement of specified material.
• Assurance of quality of work.
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I work for the growth and prosperity of the company. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team and of facing the challenges in the competitive environment.
• Place: Sharjah (UAE) Your’s sincerely
Available on demand.
Member of Society of Engineering UAE
Member of Sharjah Municipality
Please find enclosed my curriculum vitae for your perusal. I request you for an opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities to you.
Being hard working, result oriented professional and good team player, I wish to pursue a career where I can make significant contribution and add value to an organization while I continue to learn and grow. In the long run, I see myself utilizing my knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit in leading an organization to achieve its goals and in enhancing its corporate performance. I assure you of my earnest Endeavour’s in keeping the high standards of your organization. Thanking you,