Dear Sir / Madam,
Following up job vacancy in your company as stated on advertisement
Hereby I would like to apply for the position refer to subject above I wish to apply since I am sure I can fulfil what you have required, and additionally I also have strong background (academic, experiences, and network) and I am good personal, hard worker, quick learner person who can work in any situations and type of organization Please feel free to let me know if you require further Thank you for your kind attention, time, and consideration Best regards,
+62-812-****-**** (WA Only)
Name : Bastian Tampubolon
Birth Place : Minas (Province of Riau – Indonesia) Birth Date : April 10
Gender : Male
Religion : Christian (Protestant)
Marital Status : Single / Unmarried
Height : 160 CM
Weight : 70 Kg's
Healthy : Excellent
Nationality : Indonesia
Language : Indonesian, English
Address : Jalan Cilandak KKO Raya, Kp. Utan RT 004/05 Cilandak E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
081*-****-**** (WA Only)
Degree : Political Science Degree
GPA : 3.1 (Scale 4.0)
FORMAL HIGHEST EDUCATION
Universitas Padjadjaran – Bandung Indonesia (State University in Indonesia). Majoring In Public Administration at Faculty of Social and Political Sciences. Political Science Degree
(Bachelor of Sciences) with CGPA 3.1 (Scale 4.0) From 1997 to 2001. TRAININGS
1. Product knowldege for Industrial Hose, Kuala Lumpur September 2016. 2. Pedoman Tata Kerja SKK Migas PTK-007/SKKO0000/2015/SO 3. Conducting win – Win Negotiation, by Dale Carnegie® Training, Jakarta 12 August 2014
4. Oil Country Tubular Goods Accessories Management by Tenaris University, Jakarta 29 April 2014
5. Training for Trainers, conducted by Experd, Jakarta 18 April 2014 6. Safety Health and Environment Passport by Medco E&P Indonesia, Passport is permit to enter and doing work in Medco E&P Field
7. Technical Guidance for Safety, Health and Environment Oil and Gas Indonesia By Government of Indonesia (Ditjen Migas Indonesia) December 2012 8. PEDOMAN TATA KERJA BPMIGAS No.007-REVISI-II/PTK/I/2011 tanggal 19 Januari 2011 By Mr. Pandji Ariaz (Vice President of SKKMigas) June 2012 9. Health, Safety, and Environment in working place from Government of DKI Jakarta, Jakarta – Indonesia. 2010.
10. Introduction of new government regulation “PEDOMAN TATA KERJA BPMIGAS No.007-REVISI-1/PTK/IX/2009 tanggal 4 September 2009” Jakarta – Indonesia. 2009.
11. Halliburton: product knowledge for Halliburton Drill Bits and Services equipment, Cementing and Casing Accessories, and Completion Product Jakarta – Indonesia. 2009
12. Quality Control Circle from Triputra Agro Persada Group, Central Kalimantan – Indonesia. 2009.
13. Job Safety Analysis (JSA) from Kemakmuran Pertiwi Tambang (Harita Group) North Maluku – Indonesia. 2008.
14. Road Show and Key Services from Schlumberger. 2002. Duri – Indonesia. 15. Microsoft Project 2000 and Project Centrals. 2002. Jakarta – Indonesia. 16. Networking Essential from Microsoft Certification Partner. 2001. Bandung Indonesia.
17. Red Hat Linux 7.0 (With UNIX). From Microsoft Certification Partner. 2001. Bandung – Indonesia
1. Anti-Money Laundering. Dubai - UAE. 2006.
2. Wireless and Wired Systems from Cisco Systems Indonesia. 2002. 3. Networking (Reliability, Security and Efficiency) from Panduit Indonesia. 2002. 4. Cabling Configuration from American Power Conversions Indonesia. 2002. 5. TOEFL Course. Bandung – Indonesia. 2000
SCHOLARSHIP, ACHIEVEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
1. Caltex Pacific Indonesia (CPI) – Now is Chevron regular Scholarship from 1994 to 2002, with t u i t i o n fee, books fee, company p l a n e, medical reimbursement, research fee, thesis fee, and accommodation fee. 2. I am member of Indonesia Red Cross (IRC) donor, member of Public Administration society and member of Alumni Universitas Padjadjaran WORK EXPERIENCE
1. PT. Shin-Yo Indomal Engineering (Representative of Shin-Yo Engineering Sdn Bhd Malaysia)
From August 2016 to currently
Position: Sales Engineer
Job Description: Processing all documentationa (legal, HSE, QA/QC, technical) for tender purpose, and creating/maintain relationship with customer (oil, gas, geothermal, oleochemical, power plant, civil/construction company in Indonesia) Project Involved: Wasambo gas processing plant (owned by Energy Equity Epic
(Sengkang) Pty Ltd).
2. PT Optima Sumber Energi (Representative of Vallourec) From August 2015 – July 2016
Position: Account Manager - Jakarta
Job Description: Managing stated owned company such as Pertamina (and its group affiliated), Waskita, Amarta Karya, and EPC and FEED companies. Project Involved: Wasambo gas processing plant (owned by Energy Equity Epic
(Sengkang) pty ltd), Kuala Tanjung highway project (owned by Waskita), Sarulla geothermal project (owned by Medco Power)
3. Tenaris Indonesia (PT Seamless Pipe Indonesia Jaya) - Manufacturer From May 2013 – July 2015
Position: Sales Representative - Jakarta
Job description: Selling Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) in Indonesia market, in this company my responsibility to handle account for Pertamina (and all the group affiliated) and Medco E&P Indonesia.
Project involved: Pertamina EP (Cepu – asset 4, Jambi – asset 1, Tanjung asset 5, Cirebon – asset 3, Matindok – MGDP), Pertamina PHE ONWJ (supply of casing and tubing), Sarulla geothermal project (through Halliburton), Pertamina Geothermal
(Lahendong, Ulu Belu, Ulu Lais, Kamojang, Kotamobagu), MontD’Or Oil (Tungkal and Salawati), Pertamina PHE WMO (for supplying OCTG and field services), Medco E&P (for Lagan deep wells)
4. PT Winn Metals Indonesia (trading and stockiest company) From June 2012 – May 2013
Position: Senior Sales Executive - Jakarta
Job Description: Selling pipes, fittings, flanges, valves, and various metals material to Oil and Gas Company in Indonesia.
Project involved: Total E&P Indonesie (supply line pipe and piping material for river crossing), supply structural pipe, and pipe bend
5. PT Maxidrill Indonesia (land drilling rig services company) From April 2011 – May 2012
Position: Purchasing and Logistic Supervisor - Jakarta Job Description: Maintaining drilling material and spare parts stocks and movement, Managing warehouse, managing suppliers / vendors Project involved: exploration gold mining at Pulo Merah (Banyuwangi) owned by Interpid, exploration gold mining at sorikmas owned by Sinar Mas Mining, exploration coal mining at sausapor owned by Akram Resources, exploitation coal at Tuhup owned by Asmin Koalindo Tuhup.
6. PT Adhiraksha Tama – Sole Agent of Halliburton. (oil and gas services) From November 2009 – Februari 2011
Position: Marketing Representative - Jakarta
Job description: Selling equipment and tools for oil and gas purpose, especially equipment for drilling bit, completion tools, and cementing / casing accessories. Responsibilities such as attending tender meeting, maintain customer, prepare quotation, prepare tender documents, monitoring shipment (import and custom clearance), pre spud meeting, maintain customer relationship and customer service. Project involved: ConocoPhillips Indonesia (supply packers – completion tools), Pertamina PHE ONWJ (supply wireline tools), Vico Indonesia (supply of drilling bits and services), Premier Oil (supply of drilling bits for Gajah Baru) 7. PT. Garda Tujuh Buana. ( coal mine)
F r o m M a y 2 0 0 9 – O c t o b e r 2 0 0 9
P o s i t i o n : S t o r e S u p e r v i s o r ( B u n y u I s l a n d – E a s t K a l i m a n t a n )
J o b D e s c r i p t i o n : managing warehouse, material movement (from jetty to store), verified material, custom clearance, coding / numbering material, manage material, delivering material to user, and maintain material report. Materials to be managed are heavy equipment spare parts, electrical spare parts, civil / construction spare parts, diesel, and housekeeping / kitchen.
Project involved: Construction of coal crush plant, moisturizing facility, jetty facility, and office & camp facility for PT Garda Tujuh Buana 8. PT. Salonok Ladang Mas – Triputra Group (Palm plantation) From: March 2009 – May 2009
Position: Comdev Officer – Sembuluh Village, Central Kalimantan Job Description: Responsibilities such as land matters (land survey, land mapping, land inventory, land clearing, and land acquisition), government relations (local and regional), document specialist (contract and agreement with g o v e r n m e n t, local people, land owner, supplier, Amdal / Andal, UPL/UKL), demography mapping, and community development program.
Project Involved: in charge for land acquisition for plant area, factory area, and local government relation
9. Madhucon Indonesia. (Coal mine)
From: February 2009 – March 2009
Position: Comdev Supervisor – South Sumatera
Job Description: Responsibilities such as land matters (land survey, land mapping, land inventory, land clearing, and land acquisition), government relations
(local and regional), document specialist (contract and agreement with government, local people, land owner, supplier, Amdal/Andal, UPL/UKL), demography mapping, and community development program.
Project Involved: in charge for land acquisition for mining area, stockpile area, jetty area, office area for PT Madhucon Indonesia
10. Kemakmuran Pertiwi Tambang (Harita Group) – Mining Company From March 2008 – January 2009
Position: CSR Staff – North Maluku
Job Description: Responsibilities such as land matters (land survey, land mapping, land inventory, land clearing, and land acquisition), government relations (local and regional), document specialist (contract and agreement with government, local people, land owner, Supplier, Amdal/Andal, UPL/UKL), demography mapping, and community development program.
Project Involved: in charge for land acquisition for mining area, stockpile area, jetty area, office area for PT Kemakmuran Pertiwi Tambang 11. UAE Exchange Centre LLC. (Financial service)
From July 2005 – December 2007
Position: Cash Management Officer (Sharjah UAE)
Job Description: Responsibilities such as daily cash report, verify transaction, and verify money change transaction.
12. Schlumberger Indonesia. ( Oil a n d g a s services) From February 2002 – March 2005
Position: Administration officer ( D u r i – S umatera) Job Description: Responsibility such as office work, documentation and assist the operation manager in his daily job.
Project Involved: Chevron Pacific Indonesia – Riau Area for wireline and testing SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
1. SAP / ERP
2. Autocad for mapping
3. Ozi Explorer for mapping
4. Map Info for mapping
5. Global Positioning System (GPS) for mapping
6. Geographic Information System
7. Microsoft Office and Internet
Sports, aadventure/traveling, mmusic, wwatching mmovie, rreading books / novels and playing golf (sometimes)
I am good personal, hard-worker, quick learner, adaptable and high dedicated. REFERENCES
1. Helmi Fajar Riawan – P r o curement Engineer, T r i angle P a s e INC. Phone: 0898- 390180, E-mail: email@example.com 2. Devi Indrasari – Sales Coordinator – Tenaris Indonesia (Seamless Pipe Indonesia Jaya). Phone : 081*-********. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org