M. JAFFER SADIK
Mobile: 055-******* email@example.com
Date of Birth: 12/04/1984
Age : 35
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Marital Status: Married
Passport No : N 8154593
Passport issue : 04/04/2016
Passport Expiry : 03/04/2026
Valid UAE Licence
Seeking and challenging environment that encourages continuous learning, creativity and good in finance, accounts, auditing and VAT related jobs provides exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth.
1. Organization : CORODEX GROUP OF COMPANIES - DUBAI Designation : Project Senior Account Executive
Period : February 2011 to Till Date
Responsible to get the payment certificates and payments on time and settling invoices.
Follow-up and maintain Client project Guarantees and Insurance.
Responsible to get Letter of Credit Acceptance from Clients.
To get year-end confirmation with Client and Suppliers as per internal & external audit purpose.
Responsible to get supplier statement for reconciliation and release their payments and settling invoices.
Allocate & settled Utilities Payments.
Prepare supplier / general cheques, Remittance, Letter of Credit & Trust Receipts.
Responsible to release project petty cash as per management / project manager approval.
Responsible to prepare Labour Guarantees & other Guarantees.
Deposit the cheques to the bank on time, and follow-up LC acceptance on due date.
Follow-up and get Cheque discounting & Letter of Credit discounting.
Three months once depreciation calculated and post in our books of accounts.
Fixed assets and Inventory stock checking yearly twice and raise corresponding entries based on management approvals.
Non-moving stock report to managements on every month.
Prepare Inventory Aging report and submit to the CEO/ Management.
Inventory Re/De Valuation for Very three Months.
Support with Sales Team for Tender purpose.
Support with operation team for Job opening, project invoices, job closing.
Follow-up with project related Purchased orders.
Support and report with accounting part to Project Management Office.
Monitor & reconcile internal branches and make corresponding entries.
To identify and allocate division overhead and shared service expenses.
Maintaining Group of Companies Labour Guarantees & other Guarantees To support with External Audit and close you books of account on time
Responsible to prepare MIS report.
Responsible to preparation financial statement, and annual budget and monthly financial closing activities.
Support with Collection, Contract, Purchase, Pay-roll, HR, Admin, and Transport Division
• Overall management accounting activities
• Independent dealings with bank and cash transactions
• Responsible for preparation of receipt vouchers, payment voucher and statement of account for the client
• Involvement in administrative affairs of the company
• Maintain and update the financial records of the company
• Responsible for preparing monthly management reports
• Responsible for monthly payroll and distribution of salaries
• Follow up for accounts receivable.
2. Organization : SKYSEA FREIGHT INTERNATINAL LLC - DUBAI Designation : Sr. ACCOUNTANT
Period : July 2007 to December 2010
• Responsible for auditing petty cash claims Preparing the Overseas payment
• Handling Customs & Dnata Accounts (standing Guarantee, Customs deposit)
• Submit the sales report to Airlines
• Close the financial year in proper method
3. Organization : HARIHARAN ASSOCIATED - CHENAI
Designation : Asst. General Manager (Auditing)
Period : July 2006 to July 2007
• Preparing Statutory, Tax and VAT audit.
• Filling of VAT Returns and Implementation of VAT
• Calculation of VAT Output and VAT Input, Monthly reconciliation of online VAT Input and Vat output with Books of Account.
• Independent Handling Assessment Proceeding for VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax and Income Tax
• Responsible for the closing financial years and submitted the SARAL.
• Responsible for auditing client companies.
• Maintained and updated the report to manager.
• Built and maintained the good relationships with customers.
• Responsible to find entry mistake and correct the entries
• Prepare and review depreciation calculation.
• Prepare and review prepaid and postpaid entries.
• Prepare and review pre-year comparison.
1. MBA (FINANCE & SYSTEMS) – RDB Institute of Management, Bharathidasan University. Tamilnadu, India.
2. B.B.A – RDB College of Arts and Sciences, Bharathidasan University. Tamilnadu, India Computer Proficiency
• Operating Systems
: Windows 98/2000, Microsoft XP.
• Additional Qualification :Computer Hardware, Network, typewriting English 4 Page
• ERP Oracle,
• ERP Microsoft Dynamic,
• Jupiter Business Manager,
• Tally 9
A self motivated team player, efficient and diplomatic with interpersonal skills allowing excellent interactions with subordinates and superiors, having the spirit to take up challenges, ability to work independently and turn the possibilities to actual results. A very good grasping ability backed with necessary experiences in various aspects of my field. I have a genuine zeal to meet different people and also posses an adoptive nature with high organizational skills that makes it easy to adjust to any environment. Can handle any kind of assignment with utmost confidence, smartness, and vibrant with a drive for professional excellence. Declaration
I hereby the declare that all the above given information are true to the best of my knowledge. If given opportunity, I will give the best to achieve the objective of the organization. Your’s sincerely,
M. JAFFER SADIK