Project Manager, MSc., PMP
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
email@example.com • +050*******
A PMP-certified Project Manager with over 30 years of experience in leading projects including: Residential & commercial buildings, infrastructures, highways, tunnels, five-star hotel, high rising buildings, precast buildings & maintenance for major property developers in the region. EDUCATION
• Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Structures at the Higher Institute of Architecture & Civil Engineering in Sofia, Bulgaria 1986.
• Project Management, leadership & site administration.
• Construction planning and risk management techniques.
• Problem-solving, decision making, and time management.
• Interpersonal and communicational.
Tornado General Contracting – Ajman, United Arab Emirates August 2016 – October 2019 Project Manager
Teacher Training Institute – Ajman (55 Million AED). Client: Ministry of Education (MOE) Ajman Education Zone – Block A, B, and C – Ajman (65 Million AED). Client: MOE Private Villas in Dubai & Umm Al Quwain
• Responsible for all aspects of construction, and ensured successful development, implementation and risk mitigation for all projects.
• Creatively used all resources available to reach appropriate solutions.
• Tracked and monitored the construction project schedule to deliver the projects on time.
• Training institution project was handed within only five months. MEDMAC General Contracting – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates November 2011 – August 2016 Project Manager
Renovation of recreational center – Ruwais (75 Million AED). Client: ADNOC
• Managed all construction and directed assigned project resources given the project scope, time, and cost.
• Consistently ensured availability of resources for smooth progress on the project activities.
• Applied appropriate technical and quality policies.
• Monitored the project baseline periodically.
Dubai Civil Engineering L.L.C – Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates November 2001 – October 2011 Project Manager, January 2009 – October 2011
Construction Manager, June 2006 – December 2008
Project Engineer, November 2001 – June 2006
Julphar Twin Towers (B+G+43 floors) – RAK Properties (428 Million AED) Khat Hotel & Spa (five stars) – RAK (40 Million DHS) Commercial Buildings & Sheikha Mohra Mosque – RAK
• Lead projects with oversight of planning, scope, and budget.
• Defined project objectives and ensured the availability of resources.
• Ensured compliance with approved QA/QC procedures, design and architectural specifications.
• Managed contractors, design teams, and consultants to guarantee all HSE requirements.
• Organized project activities and developed progress reports, as well as troubleshooting any given problem. Commodor for Contracting – Beirut, Lebanon June 1999 – September 2000 Site Engineer – Water Supply Work (Infrastructure) for south suburb of Beirut
• Ensured conformance with contract requirements and required level of quality throughout the construction process.
• Assigned work and liaised with authorities for pipeline layout.
• Performed water tests and inspection prior handing the project to contractors.
• Ensured all materials were suitable based on given criterion. Ramco Trading Co. – Beirut, Lebanon February 1998 – June 1999 Project Engineer
Dual carriage way (5km) Phase 1, February 1998 – May 1999. Site infrastructure and external works. Dual carriage way, Phase 2, September 2000 – June 2001. Site infrastructure and external works.
• Managed & controlled both phases of the project with oversight of technical support for installation of infrastructure within tunnel limits and ensure conformance to contract requirements.
• Performed activities and maintained the workflow to guarantee the schedule was met.
• Prepared progress reports and monitored quality of resources. M/s Engineering Offices – Beirut, Lebanon May 1990 – January 1998 Site Engineer
• Managed civil, architectural, and infrastructure for estimation, scheduling, coordination, and site implementations.
• Prepared requisitions of construction materials and procedure engineering services.
• Performed regular quality and safety control checks. Minstory Construction – Madan, Bulgaria February 1987 – April 1989 Site Engineer
Road Construction (28 kms)
• Provided planning, organization, and construction works, technical follow-ups.
• Monitored project progress to ensure on-time delivery.
• Organized subcontracting for certain project activities. TRAINING & CERTIFICATES
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate – PMI. (USA)
• Risk Management – Cambridge Education – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Introduction to Quality Management & ISO 9001 – 2000 Quality Management Systems.
• Managing Safety – Institution of Occupational Safety & Health in association with CHSS.
• Experienced with MS Office software.
• Intermediate with Primavera software for planning. LANGUAGES