Intended to build a career with leading co-operate committed and dedicated people which will help me to explore myself realize my potential, willing to work as a team player in challenging and creative environment.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) From Punjab School Education Board, Mohali India
• Matric (SSC)- Punjab School Education Board, Mohali India Professional Qualification
• NEBOSH IGC.
• IOSH (MS) – Managing Safely.
• Diploma in Fire & Safety - NIFS – Annamalai University (Tamil Naidu) India PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
(1) August, 2019 to till now Sonalika International Tractors LTD. India Designation: HSE Officer (Safety Officer)
• Provide technical expertise on safety related matters and also provides all safety protection during well testing.
• Duties include five target areas: risk assessment, safe operation, accident investigation, safety training program development and environmental.
• Reports to the safety manager on all issues related to his field.
• Ensures project compliance to all relevant HSE rules, regulations, corporate and service order requirements.
• Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases
• Assist in the preparation, review and approval of project specific Health and Safety Plans, including supporting manuals, plans procedures, documentation, and reporting systems.
• Continuously advances the project HSE culture and ensures all applicable site safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
• Provides training, guidance and assistance as needed on matters relating to the continuous improvement of HSE & Security on the project.
• Reports and analyzes near-miss and incident causes as well as hazards to health or environment in a timely manner.
• Participates in the investigation of accidents and injuries and compile and submit accident reports and statistics required by the organization.
• Devise, develop and monitor effective Risk Assessment management strategies and make recommendations on the implementation of these strategies.
• Keeps abreast of industry trends and changes in work places safety standards.
• Capable of planning and working decision with other and sporting the outcomes.
• Ensures that all corporate safety policies, procedures and program are current and being implemented.
• Organizing Safety Committee meeting.
• Co-ordination with all departments on Safety matters. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Name : Amit Saini
Date of Birth : 28th April 1997
Father's Name : Tersem Lal
Marital status : Single
Languages known : English, Hindi and Punjabi
Contact : 0091 869-***-****
E-mail : email@example.com
Passport No : M0597438
Date of Issue : 31.07.2014
Date of Expiry : 30.07.2024