MIGUELA E. MUNDA
Address: #** ****** **. ***** *******, Las Piñas City
Date of Birth: January 16, 1998 Age: 22 years old Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 099-***-***** OBJECTIVE
A Psychology major seeking a position in a future-oriented company offering opportunities for growth and advancement where I can actualize my potential, interpersonal and communication skills. EDUCATION
YEAR SCHOOL ADDRESS COURSE/LEVEL
2016 - 2020 Arellano University - JAS Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Taft Avenue, Pasay City
2015-2016 Saint Francis of Assisi College Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Admiral Village, Las Piñas City
2012-2015 Las Piñas College Secondary Education
Pilar Village, Las Piñas City
• Book Specialist / Customer Service Associate at FULLY BOOKED (April 2019 - January 2020) Bonifacio Stopover, 902 Block 6, 31st Street, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila
- provide quality assistance to customers.
- meet customer requirements within the store premises and provide accurate and up-to-date information on products and services
• Secretary at SUN LIFE FINANCIAL (May 2018 - March 2019) Ivy NBO, ACE Bldg. 111 Rada Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- provide assistance to Sun Life Financial clients and policy holders.
- process newly recruited financial advisers paper work.
- organize and schedule training for financial advisers.
- monitor Unit team’s work and create strategies to boost team’s production. INTERNSHIP
• STEP-UP LEARNING CENTER
Doña Josefa Village, Las Piñas City
- 150 hours from December 2019 - January 2020
• RMA LYING IN AND AMBULATORY CLINIC
Golden Gate Subdivision, Las Piñas City
- 150 hours from February 1-26, 2020
RELEVANT SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Computer Literate in Microsoft Application (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Detail-oriented, organizational and decision-making skills.
• Creative and resourceful.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Time management and efficiency.
• Can work independently or with a team.
• Willingness to learn, and adaptability to new tasks and environment.
•Passionate reader and writer.
LEADERSHIP AND CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT
• Associate Editor & Writer at The Standard S.Y. 2019-2020 in Arellano University - JAS Campus
• Literary Editor & Writer at The Standard S.Y. 2018-2019 in Arellano University – JAS Campus
• Secretary at Psychology Society S.Y. 2017-2018 in Arellano University – JAS Campus
• Writer at The Franciscan Dove S.Y. 2015-2016 in Saint Francis of Assisi College
• Year President S.Y. 2015-2016 in Saint Francis of Assisi College
• Year Representative at PSYFRA S.Y. 2015-2016 in Saint Francis of Assisi College
• ADDITIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
• 1st Place BEST THESIS award under the Psychology Dept. S.Y. 2019-2020 in Arellano University- JAS Campus
• Consistent Academic Awardee S.Y. 2017-2019 in Arellano University - JAS Campus
• A Dean’s Lister in Arellano University – JAS Campus SEMINARS ATTENDED
Understanding Emotional Intelligence at Workplace September 21, 2015 Saint Francis of Assisi College
Healing the 8 Stages of Life
September 22, 2016 Arellano University – JAS
Awareness on HIV and AIDS Awareness
October 5, 2017 Arellano University – JAS
Window to The Soul of a Wounded Healer
December 14, 2017 Arellano University – JAS
End the Stigma, Time to Reach Out!
November 12, 2018 Arellano University – JAS
Career Orientation: A Deep Insight in Choosing a Career in College November 14, 2018 Arellano University – JAS
• Gladys Gay De Luna Contact: 091*-***-**** 643-1690, LOCAL 500 SSA at Ivy NBO – Sun Life Financial
• Dr. Lourdes Jusay Contact: 092*-***-****
Psychologist, College Professor at Arellano University
• Ethel Honey Fabon Contact: 092*-***-****
HR and Admin Assistant, Felix Manpower and Janitorial Svcs., Inc.