firstname.lastname@example.org c: 417-***-**** Norfolk, VA 23505
Dependable individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin a new challenge with a successful team.
● Compassionate client care, Relationship Development
● Client safety and first aid, First Aid/CPR certified
● Care plan management, Behavior redirection
● Customer Service, Problem Resolution
● Stock Rotation
● Money Handling skills
Arc of the Ozarks Springfield, MO
Direct Support Professional
08/2019 - 02/2020
● Prevented patient injuries by providing appropriate support.
● Documented current patient information, including vital signs, behaviors, eating habits, and skin condition.
● Supported and encouraged psychiatric patients to promote health and wellness.
● Administered and organized medications.
● Assisted disabled individuals to foster independence while still closely monitoring safety at all times.
● Maintained a clean and well-organized environment to promote client happiness and safety.
● Supervised and supported activities of daily living such as medication administration and personal hygiene.
● Transported clients to complete errands.
McDonald’s Marshfield, MO
05/2017 - 07/2019
● Trained workers in every position, including food preparation, money handling and cleaning roles.
● Handled escalated customer complaints to provide full resolutions and promote loyalty.
● Greeted incoming customers kindly and provided friendly service.
● Accepted and processed payments via credit card and cash worth up to $4,000 daily.
● Escalated customer concerns, store issues and inventory requirements to supervisors.
● Maintained calm, friendly demeanor with upset customers to de-escalate stressful situations. Education
Marshfield High School
High School Diploma