Contact No: +91-944*******
Seeking a suitable & a challenging position in an organization that draws upon my strengths & allows me to rise above the routine. To learn & grow at every given opportunity & thereby prove to be an asset to the organization.
• An Astute Payroll expert with 5 years experience in processing payroll in an international BPO services for United Kingdom and 6 years experience in Business Development/ Marketing in Retail and Institutional sales for FCMG and Trading of Chemicals.
• Managed a span of 60- 70 team members to meet strict deadlines effectively.
• Member of Certified Institute of Payroll Professional (MCIPP) from Certified Institute of Payroll Professional, United Kingdom.
• Deftly involved in reviewing and monitoring Payroll Team performance with the Payroll Manager
• A Multi-tasker with the ability to co-ordinate a series of different tasks concurrently.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Competent oral and written communication skills, with ability to evaluate queries and advise clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Ability to explore new business opportunities and retain the existing clientele. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Compliance with company process and procedures
• Client satisfaction and resolution of issues
• Identification and generation of revenue generating work
• A high level of personal drive and self motivation with an ability to work in isolation
• Customer-focused with a service-orientated approach
• Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
• A confident leader with good management skills
• Ability to balance priorities to achieve results EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
April 20’ 09 – March 30’ 14 with M/s NorthgateArinso (NGA), Kochi as Team Leader – Operations (UK Payroll)
April 1’ 14- December 31’ 15 with M/s Indira Foods, Bangalore as Business Development Manager. Jun 8’ 16 – Till Date with M/s Nipuna International Private Limited as Marketing Manager. Growth Path:-
May’10-Sep’10- Senior Associate
Sep’10- Mar’ 12-Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Apr’12- Mar’ 14- Team Leader, Operations (UK Payroll) Apr’14- Dec’ 15-Business Development Manager, Indira Foods Jun’16- Till Date- Marketing Manager, Nipuna International Private Limited Current CTC: Rs 4,80,000 per annum
Have dexterously involved in following:-
• Lead and supervise the Payroll Team, coordinating the daily activities and prioritizing work load ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and efficient service.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of the work in accordance with Company Procedures and client requirements
• Coordinate with the Payroll Manager to ensure delivery of Payroll Team goals and objectives
• Assist the Payroll Manager to identify and develop Payroll Team goals and objectives
• Act as a client focal point and maintain regular client communication
• Act as the Payroll Team focal point for internal communications, requests, etc
• Monitor Payroll Team performance regarding achieving established goals and objectives
• Act as a single point of escalation for general client questions and be responsible for issue resolution or escalation to the Payroll Manager
• Perform a weekly review of the Payroll Team operational performance with the Payroll Manager
• Be responsible for timely billing of work performed
• Proactively involved in improving Payroll Team efficiency
• Ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations
• Ensure strict compliance with regulatory deadlines
• Lead and motivate a team of Sales Representatives and Sales Executives in their day to day activities.
• Co-ordinate with Managing Director to ensure achievement of monthly targets. PROFESSIONAL ENHANCEMENT SCHEDULE
• Certificate Course in Member of Certified Institute of Payroll Professional (MCIPP) from Certified Institute of Payroll Professionals, United Kingdom
• Undergone an Outbound training program in Management Development (MDP) EDUCATION
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala in August 2008 with 67%
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur in 2005 with 62% Other Credentials:
Awarded Best Employee Award for the months of September 2009 & February 2010 in NGA, Cochin. Secured second place in HR Games Section held at JE ME CEEE, Thrissur, Management Meet conducted by Calicut University.
Achieved Star Performer for the month of June 2015 in M/ s Indira Foods in terms of Sales Volume. IT SKILLS
• Well versed with:
o Microsoft Windows & Internet
o Microsoft Office Applications
o Accounting tool Tally 6.3
Date of Birth: 25th October 1984
Father’s Name: Shri P.B Sasidharan Nair
Language Known: English, Hindi & Malayalam
Marital Status: Married
Address: ABHILASHAM, P.O.KUNNUKARA, ALUVA, DISTRICT: ERNAKULAM, KERALA, PIN-683578 REFERENCE
DR. C Sheela,
Federal Institute of Science & Technology,
Hormis Nagar, Mookkannoor,
Angamaly, District: Ernakulam