MR. FAIZ IMRAN SHARIFF
Do. No: MIG-1, 69
TANKS ROAD KALLYANGIRI,
PASPORT NO: - TS761840
TELEPHONE NO: - +91-866*******
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a challenging and demanding position in production systems, sales, design, maintenance, installation & commissioning in a growth-oriented organizations where there is an ample scope for individual and organizational growth.
●Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from Maharaja Institute Of Technology, Mysore in the year 2019 with 6.29 CGPA
●Completed XII Std(state) from Vijaya Vitthala PU COLLEGE in the year 2015 with 60.66%
●Completed X Std(state) from Little Infant High School in the year 2013 with 79.52%
Training in design of H.V.A.C systems from TEC MEP HVAC TRAINING INSTITUE BANGLORE, India.
Computing & Software: AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS, CAD, Microsoft-Office 2019.
Codes & Standards: Familiar with ASHRAE, SMACNA, BETA (β) & UMC Standards
1.TEC-MEP, BANGLORE, India.
2.Comfort Aircon Solution, Mysore, India.
Duties primarily include, detail design engineering of HVAC system viz., Heat-Load calculation, selection of equipment, duct & pipe routing, preparation of shop drawings & specifications. Other duties are as stated below in detail.
1) Air Conditioning Cooling Load calculations, heat loss calculations following ASHRAE codes.
2) Duct system design, supervision, duct fabrication and installation of the ductwork following SMACNA 2, BETA(β).
3) Chilled water pipe design and pump head calculation, selection of chilled water pumps.
4) Site supervision of all air conditioning works.
5) Calculation of static pressure of blowers & pumps and their selection.
6) Selection of Chillers, AHU’S, FCU’S, exhaust fan, blower and other
7) Preparation of drawings for A/C equipments and accessories installation.
8) Ensure smooth commissioning of the erected HVAC projects.
9) Ensure that all HVAC site activities are conducted under controlled conditions as per shop drawings, method statements, and specification and work plan.
10) Ensure safe work environments, control the use of material and avoid damages and waste, request material, tools and equipment needed for the projects and issue the foreman daily instructions as per the work plan
11) Maintaining records and archives to company standards
12) Responsible for Preparation of Bill of Quantity of Materials for Projects
Central Air - Conditioning Projects Handled:
Location: -Chennai, India.
Tonnage: 31TR Air-cooled Chiller
Location: -Bangalore, India.
Tonnage: 70.5TR Air-cooled Chiller
3. LOYAL WORLD SUPER MARKET
Location: -Mysore, India.
Tonnage: 90TR Single Units
4. YASHASWI SAREE SHOWROOM
Location: -Mysore, India.
Tonnage: 20TR Single Units
5. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
Location: -Mysore, Nanjangud, India.
●Certified for participating in project exhibition
●Represented the school at State level cricket tournament
●Represented the college at VTU level cricket tournament
●MS OFFICE 2019
Interpersonal skills and strengths:
●Team management & initiative
●Self-motivated & Determined
●Curious to know how things work and to learn new things
●Punctuality & attention to details
●Adaptable to every condition
●Actively participate in sports
●Ability to handle the events
●MINI PROJECT:- “HELICAL SPRINGS” (6 months)
A coil spring, also known as a helical spring, is a mechanical device which is typically used to store energy and subsequently release it, to absorb shock, or to maintain a force between contacting surfaces. So in the project, we found the maximum stress and strain of a particular spring. By the calculations and assumptions we came to know the energy, stress and strain it can exert.
●MAIN PROJECT:- “DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF WELDING SLAG REMOVAL MACHINE” (6 months)
This is basically a semi-automatic machine which consists of design, development and manufacturing of rotary wire brush cleaner mechanism. This machine consists of horizontal, vertical stroke motions and a feeder mechanism. This works with an electric motor. It’s function is to clean or remove the slag on the welded joint and deliver the required finishing surface.
South Western Railways, Mysore- Central Railway Workshop, Mysore is a repair facility of Indian Railways situated at Mysore in Karnataka province of India. Here each and every defected and undefected parts are checked, repaired and put back. The workshop conducts regular overhauling of all types of coaches and also manufactures toy trains.
South Western Railways, Karnataka Milk Factory, Mysore Sandalwood Factory.
Technical knowledge, watching mechanical based videos, sports.
Name : FAIZ IMRAN SHARIFF
Father Name : AYUB SHARIFF
Mother Name : TAHASIN BEGUM
Gender : MALE
Date of Birth : 01-08-1997
Religion : MUSLIM
Nationality : INDIAN
Marital Status : SINGLE
Languages : ENGLISH, HINDI, KANNADA & URDU
I hereby declare the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.