Leah S. Steinhardt
*** **** **** ****** *** York New York 10016 email@example.com 702-***-**** A highly experienced Marketing Individual who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries and fast-paced environments. Excels at working under pressure and thrives in a continuously challenging environment. Strength in developing, maintaining, and nurturing key stakeholder relationships to complete objectives effectively Professional Experience
Clarion Events, Trumbull, CT 4/2020 – 4/2018
Group Show Director
Director of Art Show Portfolio including three fairs; Art Aspen, Art Palm Spring and SOFA CHICAGO.
• Developed and directed the overall strategic planning, budget and execution of three major contemporary art fairs.
• Collaborated with major stakeholders and sales to develop business objectives, concepts, deliverables, and timelines of the fairs.
• Ran a sales team to ensure fairs comprised of quality galleries that elevated each fair and provided works based on VIP and attendee feedback surveys.
• Negotiated with vendors and service providers for best arrangements within budget. Director of Marketing
• Created specialized and targeted marketing campaigns across digital and traditional platforms for exhibitors, attendees and VIPs.
• Worked directly with sponsors to develop programs individualized to their goals and managed internal team to execute.
• Review and approve monthly media buys for an international and domestic reach and ensure monthly marketing messages are consistent.
• Developed VIP and attendee programs for retention including specialized events, programming, and education. Increased VIP attendance across all fairs by an average of 20%. Infinity Group, Lifestyle Brand, New York, NY
Director of Marketing 3/2018 – 12/2016
Director of Marketing for a private equity firm across multiple brands ranging from consumer electronics, apparel, food and beverage.
• Main liaison for all of the various agencies relationships throughout the company including multiple advertising agencies, digital, production, social, PR and consulting firms.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and financial reconciliation for all brands.
• Developed strategy for each brand across both new and existing products across all channels including digital, social, and print as well as events.
• Continually analyzing market trends and data to ensure company’s strategies are effective.
• Responsible for over 20 events both domestically and internationally across two of the brands including the annual CES show.
• Collaborated closely with each brands licensee to ensure brand integrity and consistency, plan for product launches, and ensure marketing strategies are supporting the brands.
• Worked extensively with a variety of MLB teams over multiple season sponsorships and event activations.
• Active in meeting with CEO and other C-level personnel to pitch new business.
• Assisted in recruitment and development of new employees to the firm. C-Level Marketing Consultant, New York, NY 12/2016 – 10/2015 Consultant to a variety of CEO’s of mid-size businesses assisted them to create their marketing strategies, acted as an extension or in place of their marketing departments.
• Rebranding project including logo, new tagline for healthcare client as well as other sub-brands for the company.
• Developed new website strategies for healthcare and jewelry clients. Responsible for all project management, design, user functionality, and content for site as well as ongoing maintenance.
• Strategized, created and implemented all social media efforts for healthcare client across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Worked with video production company to write and produce product videos.
• Copywriter for all content for blog posts, newsletters, marketing materials, and communications.
• Helped to develop portal which is client facing to improve easy of enrollment in programs.
• Assisted in special events for client specializing in luxury laundry products. JoRo Fashions, New York, NY 10/2015 – 10/2013
Responsible for all creative operations for a private label-clothing manufacturer catering mostly to the catalog industry.
Leah S. Steinhardt Page 2
Professional Experience Continued
• Collaborated with the lead designer to assist in developing, designing and overall vision of four major collections a year.
• Evaluated fashion markets and forecast trends.
• Presented collections to the key decision-making clients in both the catalog and retail markets.
• Communicated with all key vendors i.e. fabric, trim, art designer, accessories to source current and new products for clients.
• Supported President with costing of all goods for each collection.
• Insured timely development, execution and delivery of all collections between the in-house production department, factory and clients.
Project Marketing Consultant, New York, NY 10/2013 – 7/2011 Consulted to a variety of business ranging to large publicly traded to smaller privately owned. Projects ranged from branding strategy, social media campaigns, trade show planning and execution.
• Specialized in brand management, creation of innovative marketing strategies to drive sales.
• Assisted major trade show manufacturer win a multimillion-dollar multiple year contract.
• Created monthly social media campaigns, email blasts and videos to increase followers and promote new product launches.
• Developed several websites with ecommerce platforms to build their online presence, diversify their product lines and create additional revenue streams. Konami Gaming, Las Vegas, NV 7/2011 – 8/2005
Formulated all marketing initiatives for a major gaming manufacturer who produces video and stepper gaming machines as well as software for a casino management system.
• Worked collaboratively with R&D, sales, operations, and executive management to integrate effective marketing programs with the company’s business plans and establish new product launch strategies.
• Developed and maintained the company’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages in addition to creating engaging social media marketing campaigns to increase fan’s and product awareness.
• Led project to launch the company’s new website and managed the website content through the use of a CMS.
• Implemented a trade show program to increase show participation while decreasing costs.
• Created relationships with media and trade publications to support the company’s PR efforts. Barton’s Club 93, Jackpot, NV 2/2005 – 9/2002
Created a variety of marketing programs for a local casino which included strategies not only for their gaming activities but also the hotel and restaurant.
• Developed a new branding strategy including a new logo for Barton’s Club 93.
• Handled all advertising responsibilities for Barton's Club 93 including newspaper print advertisement and radio advertisement.
• Organized all special events and bus tours held at Barton’s Club 93.
• Co-lead on selection and implementation of 2-million-dollar casino management system. Onward Kashiyama, New York, NY 5/2002 – 5/2000
Sales Account Representative
Lead sales of specialty store accounts for Japanese based high fashion clothing company.
• Responsible for all sales duties for 150 specialty stores for I.C.B. and Peplum lines of clothing in all major North American regional markets.
• Increased specialty store sales revenues for I.C.B. by 75% and Peplum by 30% during a two-year time period.
BCBG, New York, NY 5/2000 – 10/1998
East Coast Wholesale Fashion Merchandiser
Fashion Merchandiser responsible for all east coast territories, which included all the accounts in New York, Boston, and Chicago totally annual sales volume of over 4 million dollars and merchandising of 7 different lines within a major fashion clothing company.
• Regularly conducted in-store presentations to educate floor staff of product as well as managed all in-store promotions and sell days.
• Participated in all buying meetings between BCBG and all major department stores to assist in store’s buy to increase sales and customer satisfaction in the stores. Education
Bachelor of Science in Business, Skidmore College, Graduated May 1998 Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certified Health Coach, Graduated March 2016