Dallas, TX *****
I am a graduate student with high energy, detail oriented with experience in the healthcare outpatient cardiac rehab setting. I demonstrate proficiency in patient assessment, exercise prescription, clinical screening, and group education. Skilled multitask-er with the ability to handle high volume task and maintain accuracy.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Call Center Representative
Mr. Cooper - Lewisville, TX
January 2020 to Present
• Answer customer inquires regarding Mortgage/CRE accounts.
• Responds to customer correspondence, types letters, prepares forms, and other documents.
• Enters conversation into Servicing comments on computer.
• Examines documents such as deeds, assignments, and mortgages, to verify that all documents are correct prior to discharging the mortgage lien.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Intern
Methodist Charlton Hospital - Dallas, TX
August 2019 to January 2020
• Monitor EKG, heart rates and blood pressures during exercise classes.
• Record patients medical history, vital statics, and test results inn medical record.
• Provide exercise leadership and supervision.
• Patient education
• Clean and sterilize instrument and dispose of contaminated supplies
• Maintain all confidential personal files
• Develop patient care plans including assessments, evaluations, and exercise prescriptions Call Center Agent
CMI - Carrollton, TX
August 2016 to July 2017
• Make outgoing calls to the company existing customers
• To listen to objections and handle them effectively
• To inform them of outstanding bills and due dates
• To enter details in the system for future references
• To follow up with customers for payment collections Customer Associate
Anthropologie - Dallas, TX
August 2015 to August 2016
• Answer customer questions
• Greet customers
• Stock products
• Operating cash registers
• Managing financial transactions
• Achieve established goals
• Cross sell products to increase purchase amounts Counselor
Kids Across America - Missouri
May 2015 to August 2015
• Supervise camp activities and develop recreational plans.
• Guide teenagers and children in camping, swimming, hiking and other outdoor pursuits.
• Provide emotional support,
• Monitoring campers to ensure compliance with camp rules and prevent accidents.
• Cleaning, maintaining and ensuring proper use of camp facilities and equipment. Education
Bachelor's in Kinesiology
Texas Woman's University - Denton, TX
August 2014 to May 2019
High school or equivalent
South Oak Cliff High School - Dallas, TX
August 2010 to June 2014
• Exercise Planning
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Interpersonal skill
• Sales Experience
• Computer Skills
• Communications skills
• Organizational Skills
• Anatomy Knowledge
• Physiology Knowledge
• Medical Terminology
Certifications and Licenses
July 2019 to July 2021
July 2019 to July 2021
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with individual from diverse ethnic backgrounds
• Knowledgeable in anatomy physiology
• Knowledgeable of body composition methods and cardiac monitoring