Name: Malek Ayesh
Date of Birth: 04/04/1998
Nationality: New Zealander
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering from Qatar University (May 2020). 2. British (Cambridge) high school certificate (2015). Work Experience:
1. Worked as a research assistant in with a Dr. Ezmat Zeidan (International Affairs Department – Qatar University) in collaboration with Hamad International Airport, August-2016 to June-2017. 2. Currently working as the administrator of the Honours Program Department in Qatar University and responsible for the Honours Student Association, from August-2017 to present. 3. Internship conducted at the Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation "KAHRAMAA", from May-2019 to August-2019. The internship was conducted in the headquarters with a role of a security engineer. During this internship I gained experience in Firewalls, second generation anti-viruses, Security Information and Event Management systems (SEIMs), server migration, threat monitoring and handling and proxies. Computer Engineering Projects:
1. Designing and configuring an entire network, with computers, routers, switched, printers and servers (2017).
2. Performance Comparison of DSDV, DSR and AODV routing protocols (2018). 3. Attacking a disconnected computer to retrieve sensitive information (2019-Present). 4. Five-class distinguishing machine learning algorithm (2018). 5. Building an Entire CPU from logic gates (2018). 6. Entire vehicle registration system (2017).
7. Vehicle detection system (2019).
8. Voice command system (2018).
9. ECG analysis to detect one of twenty different heart problems (2018). 10. Temperature regulating container (2019).
Awarded a research grant as a part of a team funded by the Undergraduate Research Experience Program (UREP), which is part of Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF). The grant title: “Attacking a disconnected computer to retrieve sensitive information”, grant No.: UREP 25-049-2-019, between November-2019 to November-2020.
Awards - Conferences:
Won the first place for the best Poster/Demonstration award during the participation in the IEEE International Conference on Informatics, IoT, and Enabling Technologies (ICIoT’20), 2-5 February 2020.
1. Personality types and Teamwork, 2017.
2. Career Excellence workshop, customer service, 2018. Qualifications and Skills:
Cisco Network Program Certificate: CCNA1 (2019).
English and Arabic (Native speaker of both).
C++, C, Java and MATLAB, arm Assembly, Arduino IDE and Python. Social:
Recognized (with certificate) with exceptional time management. Excellent, in both, individually and teamwork work. Great communication Skills.