Oliver Diaz Graphic Designer email@example.com 848-***-****
Summary of Qualifications:
I am a skilled graphic designer with over 14 years of experience working with computer graphics, photography, and multi-media design. I possess, excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as an extremely strong ability to conceptualize and strategize while maintaining an ablity to execute concepts within deadlines. I have a friendly and professional domineer. I excel in various work environments, with or without a team. I am a self starter. I am detail oriented and I like to take pride in my work.
Signal Smoke Design. 2015- 2018
* Performed development and production management on varied web sites and customized projects.
* Created print media
* Designed products for Wireless Interfaces.
* Designed presentation web site layouts and production mock-ups for client meetings.
* Designed and coordinated presentations to launch new products to potential clients.
* 3D Renderings of interior and exterior spaces from construction blue prints using Sketchip.
Digital Gadgets. 2013- 2015
* Product Design from Development to prototypes and variations.
* Packageing Design for electronic accessaries, including bit not limited to iPhone, iPad, iTouch
* Designed, in store displays.
Boom Fitness. 2006- 2013
* Photographed, Designed and Art Directed all aspects of commercial advertising including Design of E. Commerce, Promotions via E-mail and Print. Including but not limited to all brochures and sales pamphlets, E coupons, E blasts, posters, signs, money mailers, every door direct mailers, valpaks mailers and Web site: http://www.boomfitness.com
Comandari Products. 2010- 2012
* Designed product packaging and labels for the Comandari: beauty and skin care products and vitamin supplements.
Like Gallery online and on facebook
* Logo Development, Branding, Business Cards, Web site http://www.likegallery.com
Mondani Hand Bags. 2005-2006
* In house Photographer and Graphic Designer responsible for the layout and photography of seasonal Look Books, Print Media campaigns, Magazine Ads, Repeat Patterns, Color Correction, Photo Editing and Proto-type Development.
Kohn Pederson Fox Associates PC.
* Responsible for the Design of an award winning AIA presentation submission made for the iconic and sculptural, 36-story, “Espirito Santo Plaza” on Miami’s Brickell Avenue. Served as leiason between Architects and Graphic Design Team, during multiple on-going projects.
The Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum.
* Digitally photographed art used for presentation material
* Designed and laid out invitations for opening receptions and fund raising gala events.
Anderson Publishing: Applied Radiology.
* Art Directed all Cover Art, Generated for the monthly publication
* Type set and laid out of monthly news letter
Travel & Leisure Magazine, an American Express Publication.
* Assisted location photographer in a photo shoot. Shot at the seafood cost of Maryland.
* Designed and produces textile designs, print patterns and repeats.
Bachelors of Arts. Rutgers, Mason Gross 1998-2001
* Focus in Fine Art Sculpture and Art Photography
Savanna College of Art and Design. 1991-1992
* Concentration in Graphic Design and Illustration
The Mason Gross Gallery at Rutgers University.
* Coordinated and Provided promotional materials for Performance Night Event
Todd Eberlie, Photographer.
* Monitored studio: equipment, organized negative, transparency and print archives.
* Assisted in preparation of lighting and film equipment for studio and location shoots.
* Edited and Prepared portfolios.
Richard Pandiscio, Graphic Designer, Interview Magazine.
* Graphic Imaging and Editing including: Color Correcting, Scanning, Sizing,
Fluent: * English and Spanish and some french.
Software Skills: * Mac and PC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Quark XPress, Word, Power Point, Outlook, html, CS, SketchUp, LayOut and Animation. Some: Java, JQuery
(Please see a selection of work samples at: http://www.oliverdiazdesign.com )