Lagos State, Nigeria.
+234 70 3311 6490
Quality Assurance & Control Assistant CHI Limited. Aug 2019 - Date.
1. Assured consistent quality of production by implementing and enforcing automated practice systems.
2. Investigated product quality while savaging 80% of product defect and made improvement for consumer satisfaction
3. Collaborated in the sterility test of a newly installed line which yielded a 40% increase in production.
4. Utilized QA tools to executed quality assurance plans. B.Sc - Food Science & Technology
Fed. University of Agriculture Abeokuta
Result-driven, resourceful, experienced personnel with 3 years of work experience in Production and Quality Assurance/Control Management. Focused on developing processes, streamlining procedure, and finding innovative and cost effective solution to address and support business and operations needs. Highly proficient at using cutting-edge operation strategies to increase product and bolster client and organization image. Ability to manage multi- tasks while meeting tight deadlines. Production Management
Quality Control & Assurance
Senior School Certificate
Air Force Secondary School, Lagos.
PRODUCT QUALITY ASSURANCE SALES
Quality Assurance & Control Intern CHI Limited.
Jan - July 2019.
1. Assisted in performing inspections and conducted raw material testing to ensure production of high-quality products and free from flaws. 2. Enhanced quality performance and improvements across productions. 3. Identified opportunities for improvements and implemented changes to facilitate better outcomes.
• Customer Retention
• Quality Inspection
• Project Coordination
• Food Processing
• Strategic Planning
• Relationship Building
• Food Safety
Production Intern A & P Foods Limited (Mcvities). Jan - Apr 2018.
1. Assisted in executing production plan to support the core operations. 2. Developed a comprehensive system that drove us toward physical inventory eliminations.
3. Developed and fostered plans for efficient use of various materials, machines, and employees.
Production Intern Hickman Fabricating Company.
Nov - Dec 2017.
1. Assisted in fabricating a 100kg capacity hammer mill machine, extruder machine for a ﬁsh feed and dry kiln.
2. Assisted in fabrication of a mesh sieve
• Extreme ability to identify and execute sales and marketing selling opportunities.
• Leadership in the development of product knowledge, solution, sales and service/production strategies using integrated sales cycle.
• Deep knowledge of developing and delivering effective presentations, executive summaries and proposal.
• Extreme ability to think strategically and leverage resources.
• Extreme ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a well- organized and reliable way.
• Proﬁcient in selling to a variety of market segments.
• Extreme ability to engage at all levels of the organization, including senior executive interaction.
Production Intern FIIR, Oshodi, Lagos.
July - Nov 2017.
1. Contributed to the production of poundo yam ﬂour, fufu ﬂour, yoghurt, custard, bean ﬂour and other varieties of products. 2. Developed a sourdough bread recipe which received a higher consumer acceptability of about 72% when compared with plain bread Quality management system: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Alison. 2020. Food Allergy Food Standards Agency. 2020.
Food Handler State Government of Victoria. 2020. Principles of HSE: ISO 45001: 2018 OH&SMS Alison. 2020. Negotiation