I am an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a drive to excel and achieve my ambitions. I enjoy the challenge of responsibility, learning new skills and working with different people. I have recently completed my degree at Coventry University studying BSC Hons in Nutrition Studies and I am now looking for some new exciting challenges.
Strong interpersonal skills, working effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Competent in maintaining client / employee relationships
Strong attention to detail and quality
Competent user of IT including; MS Office, Outlook and MS Excel
Full UK Driving license
Full MHE Walker license
Organising and teaching
Health & Safety certificate
BFS Furniture (Sales & Admin) (January 2013 to present) 1. Daily interaction with customers and suppliers face to face and over the phone, assisting with any queries and concerns.
2. Ensuring monthly sales targets are met by being innovative and by giving incentives for employees 3. Daily book-keeping of Sales, Purchases, Cash & Bank 4. Handling cash
5. General admin duties
6. Taking management by ensuring payments to suppliers are made on a timely basis 7. Ensuring the delivery of customers is deployed at the correct time as I am in charge of driving the van The Perfume Closet (Sales Assistant) (November 2015 to October 2016) 1. Assisting customers on the shop floor
2. Taking orders and payments from customers at the till 3. Stock control, and ensuring shelves were re-stocked at all times 4. Ensuring weekly sale targets are met
Ranstad Inhouse Services (Mondelez International) (January 2017 to May 2017) 1. Picking and packing based on orders from customers 2. Use of a MHE Walker to transport goods
3. Ensuring daily targets for order picking is met 4. Ensuring weekly picking targets are met
5. Making sure the items are stacked on the pallet correctly and ensuring the pallet is wrapped correctly using the conveyor belt, and ensuring it is placed in the right terminal for deployment 6. Using a hand held scanner to pick items
Birmingham Civil Family and Justice Centre (Admin) (July 2017 to October 2017)
Liaising with different staff members that specialised in different areas of the civil justice team Curriculum Vitae
Ensuring paper work was completed on time
Answering phone calls from clients and stake holders and making appointments on to the appointed excel spreadsheet for a certain date and time
Scanning documents through to stakeholders and sending letters to the appointed courts
File finding and file linking
Ensuring that judges stayed hydrated by providing them with water and coffee
Worcestershire trust Alexandra hospital (work experience) (February 2018 to May 2018)
Working with different groups of people that consisted of diverse stages of disorders
Showing professionalism through discussing matters of patients with different health care professionals in and out of the multi-disciplinary team
Ensuring that every patient’s information was strictly kept confidential
The use of different IT programs and information sheets regarding the patient
Undertaking consultations with unalike categories of patients’.
Auditing the Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST) in the hospital wards to ensure the staff were using it correctly
Groupo Antolin (Leamington Spa) (July 2018 – Oct 2018)
Working in an fast pace environment in a production line that makes car parts for Jaguar Land Rover and other various models, also by ensuring that every part is in tact ready for delivery
Being able to think on the spot and most importantly being able to work as a team
Undertaking different tasks on different parts of the production line for instance, working on the water jet or the pressing machine
Cleaning the allocated machine before and at the end of the shift, and keeping tidy as you work along the day to reduce the risk of injury, and other manifestations. Sainsburys (Sales Assistant & Baker) (September 2018 to August 2019) 1. Assisting on shop floor ensuring shelves are regularly stocked. 2. Assisting customers with their shopping needs.
3. Working at customer service and ensuring customers are kept happy by exchanging products that are no longer wanted.
4. Leading the employers at Sainsbury’s to ensure the supermarkets daily targets are met 5. Ensuring the staff have taken their breaks and alternating staff to ensure a smooth delivery of customer care is met
6. Trolley retrieval; making sure the store has enough trolleys for customers to use. 7. Retrieving parcels for customers that have used the click and collect software. 8. I have also gained experience within the Sainsbury’s petrol filling station; as a high level of concentration is needed by keeping an eye out for customers especially at busy times 9. By establishing that the vents are not overflowing with water otherwise manually taking the water out by using a pump.
Coventry University (September 2014 to 2019)
Bsc Hons in Nutrition Studies 2:1
Matthew Boulton College (September 2012 to June 2014) Extended sciences Level 3 D*D*D
Leadership and coping with stress level 3
Wheelers Lane Technology College (GCSE’s) (September 2006 to July 2009) 5 GCSE's Maths Grade B
English Grade C
3 GCSE's (Grade A-C)
National Award-ICT (OCR Level 2) Merit/Distinction Curriculum Vitae
Climbed Mount Snowdon in 2016 for Charity helping raise over £10,000 for the needy in Africa.
Active member in the local community centre, helping to organise and manage community events such weekly football and sports events.
Organising weekend events for overweight and obese children such as Boxercise classes, and circuits.
Taking into account the individuals with disabilities and catering for people who cannot move properly. Voluntary work experience
Flex Fitness August 2018 November 2018
1. Liaising with customers and coming up with solutions with them 2. Opting certain Nutrition products for the customers depending on what they wanted
3. Tackling general customer queries and concerns
4. Shipping products and parcels abroad
5. Making sales and building relationships with major stakeholders 6. Advocating Flex Fitness products over social media References available on request