RODIL, MARY RIZCEL R.
Cellphone number: 091********
Email address: email@example.com
Date of Birth: March 13, 1996
Place of Birth: Lucena City
To achieve high career growth through a continuous learning process and keep myself dynamic, visionary and competitive with the changing scenario of the world. I am a fast learner with passion to everything that I’m doing and willing to learn more. EDUCATIONALBACKGROUND
• TERTIARY Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation Candelaria Inc. Malabanban Norte, Candelaria, Quezon
• SECONDARY Lady Mediatrix Institute
Masin Norte, Candelaria, Quezon
• ELEMENTARY Candelaria Elementary School Annex 1&2 De Alday Street, Candelaria, Quezon
ON THE JOB TRAINING
Employer Name: Punongbayan and Araullo Accounting firm (Grant Thornton) Quality Assurance
Duration: October 2016 - March 2017
Location: Ayala ave.,Makati, Philippines
• Receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account
• Keeping records of collection and status of accounts. WORK EXPERIENCE
Employer Name: Nidec Philippines Corporation (NCFL) Process Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: September 2017 - Present
Location: 116 East Main Ave. Phase V, SEZ Biňan, Laguna Job description
• Ensure high product yield and performs product failure analysis especially those of process related problems and correspondingly initiates and implement corrective action and preventive measures.
• Review and analyze the product specification, process control data and charts, and initiates actions for out of control data and trend characteristic.
• Responsible in doing Process Management Plan (PMP) in all customer products and models.
• Responsible in preparing SOP is in production process for standardization and optimization.
• Doing loose criteria for the out control defects and discuss to customer for approval to utilize the produced products that can used and for cost savings.
• Implement and establish Productivity
• Monitor the productivity at different stages by reviewing daily work outputs to determine any procedural problem at any stage.
• Maintain good work discipline and optimum usage of labor, machine, method and material.
• Implement and practice 6s all the time.
• Develop further improvements in the manufacturing process involved in the area.
• Review and analyze new product drawing
• Develop process for new product that will pass customer requirements
• Responsible in doing Process Management Plan
• Develop improvement on process before endorsement at mass production stage.
• Develop process that will improve both quality and productivity SKILLS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Minitab, JMP
• Knowledge in Basic AutoCAD.
• Interpersonal skills, including the capacity to effectively communicate in person, by phone and email.
• Capable of working in a team.
• Flexible and fast learner.
• Design review based on Failure mode
• 4m Change Control
• FQMS Orientation
• IE Training
• Effective rootcause
• Highly Effective Presentation skills
• 7 QC tools and techniques
• Basic SPC 1 and SPC level 2
• Basic Leadership training
• Failure mode and effect analysis training
• Work attitude and values enhancement
• Process Capabality
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. MARY RIZCEL R. RODIL