Juan Carlos Belloso
**** ** ** ***, *********, FL 33033
Varian Medical Systems UM June 2019 to November 2019 Site Admin
IBA Miami: April 2016 to December 2018
PT Service Engineer
• Installs, calibrates, validates, and maintains Proton Therapy systems.
• Serves as a technical leader in hardware and electromechanical systems such as patient alignment and positioning.
• Escalates technical issues to appropriate channels and manages through resolution.
• Participates and leads in project management decisions to promote project, customer, and site success.
• Serves as a mentor for co-workers providing both technical and professional guidance.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for creating and maintaining the site’s team schedule and associated task assignments.
• Coordinates missions and associated work, both with internal and external resources, to accomplish objectives and fulfill site requirements.
• Creates and fosters a strong partnership with the customer and associated vendors.
• Explores opportunities and takes action to strengthen IBA relationships across all customer departments and functions.
• Promotes and champions the adherence to EHS policies and standards. Hospira: October 2013 to April 2016 FSE
Contracted through to Kelly Services
Served a lead field service engineer.
• Managed onsite support of internal and external resources.
• Coordinated all aspects of the remediation prior to and after service.
• Communicated with the customers and other stakeholders regarding service projects. Aramark: November 2010 – August 2012
June 2011 to August 2012 - Aramark Health Care Miami, Florida Senior Biomed / Site Manager @ Jackson South Hospital November 2010 to June 2011 - Aramark / Master Plan Miami, Florida Biomed III @ Jackson South Hospital
• Served as a biomedical engineer II based out of Jackson South Community Hospital Promoted to a Site Manager within a short period.
• Served as a key and impactful team member for capital improvement projects.
• Coordinated tasks and responsibilities across differing customer departments and vendors. South Miami Hospital: November 2004 – August 2010
November 2008 to August 2010 - South Miami Hospital Miami, Florida Biomed III
November 2006 to November 2008 - South Miami Hospital Miami, Florida Biomed II
November 2004 to November 2006 - South Miami Hospital Miami, Florida Biomed I - General biomed
2004 Hinds Community College Jackson, Mississippi
Associate of Applied Science Biomedical
2003 Hinds Community College Jackson, Mississippi
Associate of Applied Science Telecommunications
2002 Hinds Community College Jackson, Mississippi
Associate of Applied Science Electronics