Currently pursuing a full-time position as an ‘Photocopier Service Engineer’ within a fast paced environment. I am permanently resident in the UK with the right to work. I have over 8 years experience within the field of; installation, repairing, performance preventative measures and corrective maintenance of Ricoh; Konica Minolta; Toshiba; Samsung and Kyocera Mita MFD’s. A hard working team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Retains a professional approach to working with excellent time management, being able to coordinate tasks effectively whilst working independently. Always seeking additional skills and accessing training relevant within the technological field.
Dis-Pro S.A.R.L, Djibouti, Rep. of Djibouti April 2018-February 2020
Photocopier Service Engineer (Ricoh)
Regulating basic troubleshooting by using systems analysis techniques for resolving customer inquiries relating to copiers. Additional responsibility of developing company internal training program for new/apprentice copier technicians and their supervision.
• Upgrading of system software, Ricoh MFD’s.
• Handling fleet of MFD’s (rental & AMC).
• Identifying, analyzing and repairing product failures.
• Instructing customers on the operation and/or correct use of equipment.
• Assigned to reviewing equipment parts and approving equipment supplied from
• Responsible for the maintenance of MFD’s by performance preventative
maintenance on a regular basis.
• Responsible for identifying the malfunctioning parts of copier equipment and
performing repairs or replacing parts as needed.
Al Futtaim Electronics LLC, Techserve, Dubai (UAE) Oct 2016-Jan 2018
Photocopier Service Engineer (Toshiba & Panasonic)
Responsible for identifying the malfunctioning parts of copier equipment and perform repairs and/or replacement of parts. Performing diagnostic testing on copiers to ensure correct functionality. Additional skills gained in the maintenance and repair of Toshiba & Panasonic photocopiers
• The maintenance of MFDs by performing preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
• Handling the task of determining machine / equipment malfunctioning parts and
replacement if necessary.
• Installation of new Toshiba MFDs and network configuration.
• Upgrading of MFDs firmware.
National Trading Centre, LLC, Dubai (UAE) Nov 2012-Oct 2016
Photocopier Service Engineer (Samsung)
Regulating basic troubleshooting by using systems analysis techniques for resolving customer queries/issues.
• Resolving system failures using diagnostic tools & system drawings.
• Repairing of all types of copiers and related equipment, including preventative &
routine maintenance to provide maximum availability for end users.
• Handling the task of identifying malfunctioning parts of copiers/equipment and the
repairing & replacement of parts as and when needed, by following guidelines as
provided in equipment manuals.
• Testing and running copiers to ensure correct functionality of the machines.
• Reviewing equipment parts and approving the supply of equipment directly from the manufacturer.
• Regular maintenance of copiers including reassembly and maintenance of machine parts.
• Providing assistance to customers on standard equipment as and when needed.
• Upgrading system software – Samsung and Canon MFDs.
• Handling fleet of MFDs (rental & AMC).
• The continuous supply of parts & consumables to avoid any downtime.
Smart Vision Document Systems, Pakistan Oct 2010-Oct 2012
Photocopier Service Technician
Responsible for the identification, analysis and repairs of product failures on Ricoh, Kyocera & Konica Minolta.
• To operate in the field, on-call or provide technical support to assigned customers.
• To instruct customers on the operation and correct use of equipment.
• Replacement of equipment parts as and when needed.
• To determine and recommend suitable products or services that best fit the needs of the
• Utilize service manuals for problem solving of equipment.
• In-depth knowledge of PCs regarding MFD’s usage and configuration.
• Excellent knowledge of preventative and corrective maintenance techniques.
• Extensive knowledge of reassembling and testing equipment parts.
• Installation, corrective & preventative maintenance of; Toshiba, Samsung, Ricoh,
Kyocera Mita, Konica Minoita photocopiers and multifunction printers.
• In-depth knowledge of digital copier equipment, repairing and operating procedures.
• Network configuration of MFD’s and network troubleshooting.
• Upgrading of MFD’s system firmware.
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, outlook and email.
• ability to work proficiently with minimum supervision.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Education & Qualifications
IELTS Lifeskills A1 2019
Swedish Institute of Technology, Multan Campus, Pakistan 2002-2005
Diploma of Associate Engineering (specialism: Electronics) Grade A
Government High School, Bhaini, Multan, Pakistan 2002
Matriculation – Urdu ; English; Islamic Studies; Pakistan Studies; Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biology (overall Grade B)