Molding Supervisor Startex, SC email@example.com 864-***-****
TO OBTAIN A POSITION TO ENHANCE MY SUPERVISORY SKILLS Work Experience
Shipping Coordinator - Schedl Automotive (2018-2019) Scan racks and receive empty racks, troubleshoot sensors and robots using a computer, and unload and reload trailers.
Product Supervisor - Industrial Recovery Recycling (2017-2018) Supervise six to ten employees, monitor extruders, check on material and gire breaks, troubleshoot machines, communicate with manager and employees. Drive forklift as needed.
Assistant operator Mariplast North America - Greer, SC April 2014 to May 2016 Monitor machines,change Molds as needed and change color,made adjustments as needed, change colors on product,check quality on 17 machines Production Supervisor Master Precision Global - Duncan, SC August 2012 to March 2014 Supervise employees made sure orders got done,monitor machines and made adjustments as needed, grind material,wrap pallets, give breaks,communicate with manager on a daily basis,and have safety meetings with my team
Molding Supervisor Varicon Industrial Container Solutions 2010 to 2012 Supervise 16 employees within A & B Building
• QC checks for IBCs and Drums ensuring no defects, process adjustments, pelletize regrind material
• Effectively communicate with management on a daily basis On-site Supervisor at Disney EMPLOYMENT STAFFING, INC 2009 to 2009 Supervise 120 to 150 Employees
• Monitor production departments
• Communicate with Supervisors and Quality Assurance to ensure quality products Production Supervisor DISPOZ-O PRODUCTS - Fountain Inn, SC August 2006 to October 2008 Supervise 20 to 26 employees
• Maintain Extruders and Wrappers, order material as needed
• Drive and maintain equipment as needed
On-site Supervisor at EDC
AEROTEK OR INPRAX PERFORMANCE RESOURCES 2007 to 2008 Supervise 100 to 120 contractors
• Monitor production lines and other departments
• Time keeper, order material as needed and distributed payroll checks On-Site Coordinator at UPS Innovations EXPRESS PERSONNEL SERVICE 2004 to 2005 Supervise 60 to 100 employees
• Monitor mail delivery for 11 State
Supervisor ADECCO 1999 to 2004
High School Diploma cornerstone christan school - townsmen,Georgia January 2001 to November 2001
Change molds, made adjustments as needed,Forklift (4 years) Additional Information
* Supervisor with more than ten years experience in a manufacturing environment * Proven reliable, hard worker with a stable work history * Ability to work as part of a team or independently * Bilingual in English and Spanish * Self-motivated, safe worker with knowledgeable of OSHA.