Law enforcement processional. Highly motivated to leverage
skills and experience in a challenging position.
Emergency planning and response Abili ty to exercise tact, courtesy,
- Project management f i rmness and fairness with a wide
- Dispute resolution r ange of individuals
Wide experience working with the public Experience working with institutional
- Proficient with equipment such as computers databases, inputting and pulling
and cameras and software such as Microsoft required information
O ffice Law enforcement and public safety
Abili ty to identify and analyze problems and Crime prevention
make sound judgments Criminal investigations
Excellent communication skills In terviewing
Customer service Evidence collection
Safety compliance Abili ty to establish and maintain
- Analytical skills effective working relationships as
necessitated by work assignments
M icrosoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Visual Studio
M icrosoft Outlook Visio
Google Docs Oracle
Database programs FileMaker Pro
Computer-aided dispatch (CAD) Photoshop
Employment H istory
11/2014 - Present
F i n a nc i a l P r o d uc t A n a lys t – J ac kson H e w i t t T a x Se r v ice
( tempo r a ry )
- Reconciles t ransactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Provides improved financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying t rends and
recommending actions to management.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
3/2014 – 9/2014
L i mo usi ne D r i ve r - M y L i mo
East Hanover, NJ
- Deliver prompt and cour teous service.
- Exercise proper care of company vehicles.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper interaction with guests, co-workers and supervisors
Federal Officer – U.S. Department of Justice 7/2011 9/2013
New York, NY
- Prepared and reviewed w rit ten reports and forms.
- Init iated appropriate actions to maintain order without conflict during tense situations.
- Supervised inmates in federal custody.
- Performed securi ty observation duties and respond to emergencies.
Paralegal I – Verizon Wireless Law Enforcement Resource Team 3/2010 7/2011
- Ensured court orders, search warrants and subpoenas were processed confidentially and in
compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
- Provided technical assistance for electronic surveillances.
- Provided support for exigent situations.
- Ensured CALEA compliance both technically and procedurally.
- Coordinated court appearances for a Verizon Wireless Custodian of Records.
Officer – Warren County Department of Corrections 3/2005 12/2009
- Supervised inmates in a variety of situations
- Managed inmates’ paperwork, including preparing and maintaining records of forms and reports.
- Defused and controlled disruptive behavior through verbal and physical actions
- Used verbal and listening skills to determine potential problems
- Wrote narrative reports describing events that occurred, including confidential reports, incident
reports, disciplinary reports, special observation reports, etc.
Mi li tary Police/CID Uni t – U.S. Army National Guard 1/2003 3/2005
- Provided law enforcement.
- M inimized confrontations when handling criminal infractions.
- Performed document handling and distributed operational reports.
- County College of Mor ris
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Sea Girt State Police Academy (law enforcement)
- Mor ris County Police and Fire Academy (fire)
- Uni ted States Ai r Force M ili tary Police Academy
- Defensive and Offensive Tactics t raining
- Volunteer, Randolph Fire Department
o Served as lieutenant, captain and chief for district firehouse
o Trustee for the New Jersey Fi remen’s Relief Association
- Volunteer, Randolph Rescue Squad