Highly successful in helping define company direction, achieve goals and optimize business whilst delivering the highest standards in the competitive retail sector. A bright, self-motivated individual and an open enthusiastic communicator with a firm belief in leading by example. Skilled in optimizing team potential through delivery of staff training whilst promoting best practice. Now looking for next stage in career with a high-class business role that offers a genuine opportunity for progression and rewards on merit and hard work. Areas of Expertise:
• More than nine years of experience in customer service and retail sales working environments in Dubai.
• Skilled in areas as excellence customer service, management, leadership and business development
• Reporting and sales analysis skills and excellent problem solving ability.
• Reliable, energetic, hardworking and recognized for handling additional responsibilities.
• Commercial /Visual merchandising
• Health and Safety
• Stock /inventory management
• Excellent Communication Skills
Store Manager-JIMMY CHOO – LEVEL SHOE DISTRIC
JULY 2018 – AUG 2019
Store Manager-JIMMY CHOO – BLOOMINDALES
JULY 2016- JUNE 2018
Store Supervisor-JIMMY CHOO – THE DUBAI MALL
JUNE 2015- JUNE 2016
Store Team Leader -JIMMY CHOO – THE DUBAI MALL
December 2013 – May 2015
Senior Sales -JIMMY CHOO – Mall of Emirates
January 2010 December 2013 – December 2010
Sales Consultant -JIMMY CHOO – BLOOMINDALES
January 2010 December 2013 – December 2010
Front Office Manager – Syria, Damascus
December 2006 – February 2008
400 (Ready to Wear Company)
March 2008 – November 2009
People Management and development:
Building a cohesive and effective team, developing a positive environment in which People want to do their best and enhancing a sense of belonging
Being team player, having different ideas, fostering discussion and open dialogue. Constructively addressing conflicts. Being committed to the results of the team, ahead of personal interests. Using the talents each person brings. Assigning challenging tasks, delegating responsibilities to others and leaving my team to work autonomously. Providing support and ongoing feedback
Knowing how to convince my ideas with compelling argument. Successfully building support without the use of hierarchical power.
Engages and empower Store People: gives them responsibility, delegates and exposes
Conducting regular review on staff performance through monthly touches base and year end appraisal, defining individual development plans (coaching, particular task assignment, special projects, task delegation, training…)
Exhibiting reverence and passion for luxury Brands, demonstrating enthusiasm and pride in working at luxury Brands upholding the brand image and representing the company in any situations Business development
• Monitoring client’s data quality and proper use of Client Book for defining and developing specific clienteling action plans including issues/complains and ensures customer by determining optimal solutions
(assuring after sales)
• Developing the growth and profitability of the Store/Area, defining actions plan to ensure targets achievement and adapting actions to specific situations
• Engaging Store People on required contribution to targets, prioritizing them, planning short-medium-long term goals and taking actions to achieve them
• Supporting PR team to arrange events
• Providing to the Office Functions and Area Manager qualitative customers' feedback on the collection performance.
• Developing the growth and profitability of the Store/Area, defining SMART financial goals for team members, prioritizing them, planning short-medium-long term goals and taking actions to achieve them
• Being flexible in assessing what needs to be done according to today's priorities. Focusing on what is important. Knows how to make progress regularly
• Ensuring availability of merchandise and services, maintaining inventories, giving effective feedback to Buying team regarding product collection
• Optimizing and monitoring stock organization in order to meet sales targets
• Ensures products are correctly stocked in order to facilitate their accessibility and to avoid spoiling them. Responsibilities:
•Ensure product is displayed in a manner which tells a story through styling and propping and is compelling to the customer.
•Plan for and oversee all physical inventory preparation and counts.
•Maintain appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by planning and directing floor replenishment. People - Communication
•Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
•Communicate to the sales team all results from the previous day, qualitative and quantitative daily objectives and coach the team to fulfill daily objectives.
•Drive profitable sales and meet or exceed store financial plans through helping set priorities for self and the store team to deliver on KPI goals (Conversion, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour).
•Ensure the implementation of CRM initiatives and procedures to develop a clientele network for the store.
•Accountable for Stock control, mark-downs and loss-prevention. Management
•Recruit and conduct screening interviews for store staff position and make recommendations for new hires. Participate in training process for new hires (with the Retail Manager) on Brand culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities.
•Coach and develop staff to increase their knowledge and skill sets, providing opportunities for continued development and growth within the organization.
•Responsible for managing and executing the performance review process annually for their department team, utilizing these tools to drive performance.
•Train, motivate and coach team members, and assist team members in skills development, discipline/procedures and prepare continuity plans.
•Prevent loss by educating associates, monitoring daily store activity, ensuring company policies are followed and partnering with loss prevention
Store sales targets, %Turnover, Internal Promotion, Internal Mobility, Talent Mapping, Personnel Cost, Training Evaluations, %Top-Low Performers, Client Retention, Mystery Shopping Results,Store visit results, Internal and external audits, sell-through, inventory/financial loss. Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in English-Arabic Translation
(2005-2010) Damascus University- Syria
Computer and Personal Skills:
Arabic (Mother Tong)
• Applications: Microsoft Office and Adobe
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista and 7, Pos system Personal data:
• Date of birth : 16th March 1986
• Nationality : Syrian
• Status : Married
• UAE driving license