Please accept this letter as application for a position with your company. My resume is enclosed for your review.
A strong professional attitude and the ability to work effective and efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere is what I can offer you and your company. As a goal oriented individual, I am very confident my contributions will be positive and valuable.
I have worked as a receptionist in a family based business -Crawford
Construction for eight years. I have also provided senior housekeeping services for the last few years in my immediate area. The women I look after are in their late 80s. They are able to stay in their home because of my work with them.
I have gained valuable experience and developed a very strong work ethic in regards to completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
I work very effectively as a team member or individually. My experience in the past has promoted my ability to use time management skills to complete tasks in a timely manner. I believe in a job well done, every time. I am very trainable, eager to learn, enjoy organizing and love to problem solve. I am a great team player and very capable of working unsupervised. You will find me to be a hard-working, dependable person eager for the chance to prove myself as an asset to you. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you at your convenience, to further discuss my qualifications.
RR#2 Ingersoll, Ontario - N5C 3J5 - 519-***-****
Goal-directed, results-oriented individual with strong written and verbal skills.
Skilled communicator, persuasive, reliable, and adaptable. Self-motivated with high energy, initiative and focus. Keen insights into the needs and views of others - able to listen and identify issues or problem areas and form innovative solutions. Professional, articulate, personable, social, and very friendly/approachable in presentation. Education: Grade 12 Diploma @ Woodstock Collegiate Institute
Marvel Beauty School- Diplomas Cosmetology/ Hairdressing Safe Food Handling Course
Areas of Strength Include:
-Class G Ontario driving licence / Computer experience
- Management Experience
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Program Management/Leadership
- Community Relations
- Capable of easily learning new skills
- Good Multi-tasking & Effective Communication Skills - Ability to work as a team player or work individually as well
Elm Hurst Inn : 2019-2020
Cleaning individual rooms to a high degree of quality
Customer service skills
Cleaning of common areas. Lobby. Hallways. Spa. Dining areas.
Crawford Construction 2010-2018
-Receptionist duties. Answer phones. Set appointments
Lens Mill Store, Woodstock, ON April 2010-2013
- Set up and stock new store
- Knowledge of receiving products and paperwork
- Working in fabric department (cutting, stocking shelves, pricing)
- Knowledge of products and uses
- Customer service (point of sale experience)
Dana Hospitality (Tim Hortons)- Food Service Worker, Woodstock, ON
Little Caesars Pizza - Store Manager, St. Thomas, ON 2007-2009
- Opening and closing of store
- Handling of large deposits of cash to bank
- Supervising employees and scheduling
- Preparing floats and counting tills
- Preparation of products for sale and restocking fridges etc.
- Supervision of 10 employees as well as opening and closing store
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Cleanliness of Store and handling FIA (Food Inspection Agency) inspections on a regular basis.
Otter Valley Foods:
-Package frozen dinners on a moving line.- quality-prepare foods
Heinz (Richardson Foods) St.Marys 2007-2010
-Set up of packaging line-check labels- load boxes on skids-quality control
Thames Valley Processors- Thamesford
-Production of Turkey products
-Worked on the Nature Value Added line packaging turkey pieces
-sanitation of area
-safety training with the company
Crawfmar Holsteins, Ingersoll, ON 1990-2002
- Administrative Manager/ Client Sales
- Advertising of products and scheduling client visits to business
- Appointment setting and general information to clients
- Inventory management and supervisor skills
- Recording of production and exporting documents
- Client representative services and sales
- General record keeping and client sales of product
- Daily care and handling of animals on site
Summary of Qualifications
- Cleaning for Seniors services
- Drivers licence & Safe driving record
- Experience assigning duties and supervising employees
- Experience in retail setting and customer service industry
- Preparing work schedules for employees
References Available Upon Request