AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Leasing, Property & Asset Management, Property Sourcing & Acquisition and Disposition of Office, Retail (outdoor strip) and Residential
• Manage multiple staff in various positions, Negotiated and Managed all third party vendors
• Excellent customer service, Built long lasting relationships through constant Communication and Great attention to detail & well organized problem solving
• Managing Joint Venture Relationships, Overseeing Operating Partners and Property Management
• Motivated Self Manager with Integrity, Expertise and Dependable
• Strong Relationships with the Denver Brokerage Community EXPERIENCE
HRI Leasing & Property Management, LLC, DENVER, CO (May 2013- Currently) Leasing Agent/ Property Manager
Handle third party Management and Leasing contracts for Investors. Management & Leasing of Five Points Plaza (Retail strip 20,000 sq. ft.) Management & Leasing of Brick & Mortar (15 Residential properties) Management of Vendors and Tenants for Quebec Village (Retail strip 130,000 sq.ft.) Leasing & Management of Wells Fargo @ 10288 West Chatfield Ave, 26,000 sq.ft. Office Successfully completed the Disposition of two office properties on behalf of Wells Fargo Bank 10288 West Chatfield Avenue 26,000 office for $1,860,000 plus the disposition of Wells Fargo Center 5601 S. Broadway Boulevard, office 61,040 RSF for $4,680,000. Active Property Investor: Buy, Lease and Manage, Fix and Reposition opportunities of Residential & Small Commercial buildings. Oversight of all contractors and planners on the construction of these projects. HILL COMPANIES, LLC, DENVER, CO (September 2010 - March 2013) Leasing & Asset Director
Served as asset manager for medical office, retail (outdoor strip), Walgreens (freestanding) and office portfolios responsible for property management oversight, leasing, renovation, budgeting, capital expenditures, and overall operational strategy creation and execution. Deep professional network including private equity investors, owner-operators, senior industry executives, investment bankers, debt financing sources, institutional investors and third party consultants. Successfully completed the acquisition of two retail centers, and a multifamily and office building in Northern California with a combined total of $77 million dollars on behalf of the Hill Companies. MAV DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, DENVER, CO (January 2006 – February 2010) Acquisitions and Leasing Officer
Responsible for establishing a Colorado Division for this Michigan based Developer. Duties include organizing and leading both real estate development and investment involving: identifying preferred markets; originating and overseeing investment (acquisition and development) activity; and implementing property management and accounting systems. Hired and managed all necessary support staff. Acquisitions Include:
1860 Blake Street, Denver, CO – 98,000 sq. ft. office building
1900 Wazee, Denver, CO – 80,000 sq. ft. office building
2525 26th St., Boulder, CO – 50,000 sq. ft. office building RANDY HUGHES – Page 2
Development Activities Include: Identifying all potential deals. Located and acquired the Harmony Tech Park in Ft. Collins, Colorado; 105 acre business featuring office and retail development. The primary goal of this Acquisition was to create an attractive and distinctive technology campus that meets sustainability standards and encouraging LEED Certification for all projects, campus of cohesive, mixed-use development. PRENTISS PROPERTIES ACQUISITION PARTNERS, DENVER, CO (February 2000 - January 2006) Vice President
Accountable for managing the company’s commercial real estate holdings for optimal (REIT) return on investment in Metropolitan Denver. Grew the company portfolio through asset acquisition and strategic disposition. Further responsibilities included planning, directing and controlling development efforts leading to the construction of income producing properties.
• PacifiCare Building, Greenwood Village, CO – ten story, 234,222 sq. ft. office building
• Panorama Point, Englewood, CO – four story, 79,175 sq. ft. office building
• Highland Court, Englewood, CO – two story, 92,866 sq. ft. office building
• Orchard Place I & II, Greenwood Village, CO – two story, 104,593 sq. ft. office building
• Development activities included: Westin Westminster Office Building – 130,000 sq. ft., Inverness Business Park, 3 buildings/175,000 sq. ft. each and Build-to-Suits for Times Warner, Visa and Rhythms Net Connection.
• Leasing accomplishments include: Thompson Micromedex- 175,000 sq. ft., PacifiCare- 190,000 sq. ft., Stanley Consultants- 65,000 sq. ft., Western Stone & Metal- 45,000 sq. ft. CMD REALTY INVESTORS, INC., DENVER, CO (December 1998 – February 2000) General Manager
• Responsible for leasing a portfolio of eight properties, consisting of 800,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space. Maintained a high level of occupancy through direct marketing and business relationships with the brokerage community.
• Leasing Accomplishments included: IBM, URS-Griener, Oracle, Forum Group, Farmers Insurance (all of these Tenants 100,000 sq. ft. or above).
• Graduate Realtor, Institute, (GRI), Denver, CO
• Member of NAIOP- Denver
• Urban Land Institute (ULI)
• Member of Ft. Collins, Denver and Boulder Chambers of Commerce
• Colorado Real Estate Broker License
Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver, CO Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communication