Classification - Public
S A A D M O H A M M E D S A A D
Gender : Male
Nationality : Egyptian
Religion : Muslim
Marital Status : Married
Place of Birth : Alexandria
Address : Dubai Sports city – Elite 6- Room 1312.
Telephone :04-3619935 Dubai.
Mobile : 056-******* Dubai.
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UAE Driving license: 1854076 – Dubai.
Desire to gain international exposure as part of my ongoing career development, broaden my market knowledge and awareness of cross-culture business environments whilst developing lasting personal and professional relationships throughout the world. Professional experience:
• From January 2020 until April 2020 Alshaya Group, Restaurant Manager for Al Forno restaurants.
• From December 2017 until January 2020 Restaurant Manager Turkish Gourmet Restaurant
• From May 2016, Opening new Fratelli la bufala Dubai festival city mall
• From June 2014 Restaurant Manager Fratelli la bufala Italian Restaurant JBR the beach mall.
• From June 2013 A. Restaurant Manager Al Halabai Mall of the emirates Lebanese cuisine until June 2014. Paris group.
• From May, 2012 A. Restaurant Manager Biella Italian Restaurant Dubai Paris Group (U.A.E)
. .Mall of the emirates. Until June 2013. Paris group.
• From May, 2010 A. Restaurant Manager Biella Italian Restaurant Dubai Paris Group (U.A.E)
.Dubai festival city. Paris group.
• From January 2007 until May, 2010 Asst, restaurant manager. Hilton Alexandria green plaza hotel- Egypt.
• From June 2006 Hilton Alain on loans Tress months makani café.
• From 2003 captain in Hilton Alexandria green plaza hotel until January 2007.
• From 2002 waiter in Hilton until June 2003.
Classification - Public
• From 2000 till Sept 2002 in Sin bad beach resort Hurghada A Captain
• From 1997 until Sept 2000 B.Boy in Ramada hotel Alexandria. Check Reference:
• Mr. : Osama Rashed food & Bav manager Hilton Alain Mobil No : 050-******* ( U.A.E )
• Mr. John de Vera Training manager of food vision branch of Paris group. Mobil no: 050*******.
• Coordinate daily Front of the House restaurant operations Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors Organize and supervise shifts.
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• Manage the restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
• Review the prepared wastage sheet, sales report, logbook, requisition forms and submit them to the Operations Manager on a daily basis.
• Control the end of month inventory, monitor the food cost of the brand’s outlet and review against the operation’s budget.
• Ensure the effective implementation of service standards, operational procedures as per the brand set guidelines, in addition to health and safety regulations.
• Promote, negotiate and handle catering orders, and ensure smooth operation of take away orders.
• Overview the food preparation/ presentation process, ensuring high quality items and conformity with the set standards and techniques of the brand’s food specifications.
• Review the monthly P&L providing explanation when necessary, as well as planning the monthly and daily sales objectives taking necessary measures to meet them.
• Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plan
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors Classification - Public
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste, and reduce expenses
• Estimate future needs for goods and place orders Trainings:
• July 2017 food & beverage training ANPA Academy ROMA Italy.
• Food & beverage Manu engineering.
• January 2013, PIC Training.
• August 2010, safety food training.
• Sept, 2004 supervision course Hilton University.
• March 2004Courtesy, Communication, & Complaint Handling)
• August 2006 the 3CS.
• Train of the Trainer 2008 Hilton hotels.
• Food Cost control explorers course Jan 2009.
Opening team of the Hilton hotel.
Employee of the month April 2003.
Best Beverage Seller October 2003.
Star Bond of the month June 2007
October 2011 Manager of the month Paris group Dubai – UAE. Education:
• Graduate of the Faculty of commerce-Accounting Department in 2001. Skills
Languages: Arabic: Mother Languages
English: Very Good
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
-Good Seller & Good Trainer in Food & Bev
-Train of the Trainer Hilton University.
-Hilton University User.