Address: Sharjah, U.A.E
Date of Birth: 16, march, 1993
Fathers Name: Sh. GURDIP SINGH
Marital Status: Unmarried
Language known: English, Hindi
Visa status: Employment visa
About My Self:
To associated with organization that provides me opportunity to show my skill & improve my knowledge with latest trends.
As soon as possible want to achieve high rank in my career. Academic Qualification
12th : State Board of Andhra Pradesh in 2011.
10th : K.V.CRPF HYDERABAD in 2009.
B.Tech in civil Engineering from "LUDHIANA GROUP OF COLLAGES” in 2011 to 2015
Platform : Windows 7.
Packages : AutoCAD,
P.D.AGARWAL AND CONTRACTORS( June 2015 to April 2016) Site Supervisor
• Manage a team of 27 construction workers on a 25-million-dollar housing development project by scheduling shifts, delegating responsibilities, and supervising tasks.
• Follow engineering and architectural recommendations on the blueprints when completing construction tasks for the project.
• Order construction materials, tools, and machines in relation to needs according to the schedule of construction.
I aspire to do justice to my work.
I believe that honest efforts for
doing a work never get wasted.
My Strength lies in my
perseverance and inter-personal
skills that contribute in all
possible ways to achieve the goal.
Ability to organize events
and manage deadlines.
Ability to deal with people
and manage client
Ability to work
successfully in a team and
motivating people to work
Creative thinking and
confidence to utilize the
available resources to their
Dara Estates Pvt. Ltd.( May 2016 to July 2019)
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
Galaries Lafayette( French Departmental Store)(Oct 2019 to Pursuing) as a Carpenter
• Fixing the furniture at the customers house.
• Delivering the items to the customers house.
• Packing the furniture for delivery and taking care of customer satisfaction.
• Fixing furniture for display in store.
• Handling stock room.
Working hard is only my hobby now and doing new creative things and to overcomes new challenges
Quick adaptability of new environment.
Hard working person
Self motivated and full of self confidence.
To overcome new challenges coming at work.