SHAFIFA NAEEM (ACCA)
Contact UAE: +971*********
Visa Status: Employment Visa
To contribute towards the growth and development of a dynamic organization where there are ample opportunities to grow both personally and professionally and where I can utilize my skills and experience efficiently and effectively. Professional Experience
Royal Care Medical Center (Al Ain UAE)
Work as: Accountant (July-2018 to Present)
• Provide Financial Information to management by researching and analyzinga ccounting data & preparing reports.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and proceedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Prepare payments by verfying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
Skans School Of Accountancy Lahore Pakistan
Worked as: Teacher (Jan-2017 to April- 2018)
• Teaching Specialties in Accounting, Finance, Audit and Business subjects. 2
Shahid Mustafa & Co, Lahore Pakistan
Worked as: Audit & Accounts Senior (Oct-2015 to Dec- 2016) Shahid Mustafa & Co is a Chartered Accountant Audit & Tax Consultant Responsibilities:
• Compliance checking of various laws including provisions of Companies Ordinance, 1984
• Preparation and filing of Annual Income Tax Returns of Companies Firms and Individuals
• Preparation and filing of Wealth Statements of Individuals
• Preparation and filing of monthly Sales Tax Returns
• Preparation and filing of Statements of Tax Deducted/Collected
• Preparation and filing of appeals to the Commissioner (Appeals)
• Exemptions and refund cases of Companies both specific and general
• National Tax Number (NTN) and Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN)
• Audit Purchase invoices and their related documents.
• Inspection of Financial Statements of Clients and Make Internal Audit Report.
• Physical stock taking of various Clients
• Audit of Financial Statements of various clients and Make Audit Report. Academic and Professional Qualification
(Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA) Higher Diploma In Accountancy UK (HDA)
(Skans School Of Accountancy Lahore Pakistan)
Intermediate In Commerce (I.Com)
(Pakistani Islamia Higher Secondary School Sharjah UAE) Software Proficiency
Well versed with MS office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS power point)
- Experienced in working on Different Customized software
- Experienced in working on Tally 9.0
- Experienced in working on Peachtree.
Highly motivated individual, aspiring to work in challenging environments Main strengths include:-
• Able to Demonstrated capability of producing high quality work under pressure situations.
• Dedicated, results oriented and out-of-box thinker.
• Excellent communication skills accompanied by a pleasant personality. 3
• A team player, recognized as a committed worker and solution provider.
• An analytical, creative and research oriented person.
• Performance-oriented individual with strong problem-solving capabilities and experience in accounting and finance; adept to work in corporate environment with excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Financial Management.
• Accounts Payable.
• Payroll Management.
• Financial Reporting
• Management/Cost Accounting
• Father Name: Muhammad Naeem Yousaf
• Date of Birth: 25-Feb-1995
• Nationality : Pakistani
• Material Status: Married
• Passport Number: AA9950073
• License UAE Driving License
• Reading, watching T.V, Cricket, Football.