J A S I M U D D I N
Address: Manager (HR & Admin)
Uttara Crescent Hospital
Azompur, Uttara, Dhaka – 1230, Bangladesh
Mobile : 019********,
To acquire a challenging and responsible position where I can contribute myself achieving company’s growth by dedicating myself utilizing my experience, education and ethical values which I have demonstrated throughout my life.
Executive M B A (Finance & HRM) 2012 & 2014.
University of South Asia, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Strong sense of responsibility and fairness.
Enjoy working with a team as a team player and fast learner.
Acquire challenging tasks and achieve target.
Vast experience in different sector of a supermarket.
Total Year of Experience : 16 Year(s)
1. Manager, HR & Admin, (01July 2018 to till now).
Uttara Crescent Hospital.
Company Location: Azompur, Uttara, Dhak – 1230, Bangladesh.
Department: HR, Admin
• Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company by proper management of a recruitment team/ HR team.
• To plan Hospital Management
• To Plan Human Resources
• To Plan create salary, pay register entry, Create bonus, loan Advance, refund, Leave Information, Designation setup, Gov. Holiday, Increment, Transfer Salary to A/C, Employee Holiday, Roster Employee, Payroll Reports, Attendance related report, Inventory.
• To Plan Admin & Recruitment.
• Supervise training needs analysis and design and implement a training plan with involvement from department heads
• Assist in Maintaining Human Relation Information System (HRIS).
• To perform any other task assigned by the management from time to time.
• Joining formalities.
• Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management).
• Monitoring & Counseling.
• Follow- up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave & Compensation Management, Overtime & Allowance, Final Settlement etc.
• Ensure employee's welfare; design and develop policy related to provident fund according to company's strategy.
• Provide day to day advice & consultation to top management, HODs, line managers on numerous human resources & management issues.
• Mentoring staffs of all departments.
• Mange OA (office assistant) software for leave, transfer, new joining employee and job quite employees.
• Manage disciplinary action procedure, grievance for keeping harmony between management and employee.
Page 1 of 4
• Ensure administrative/ HR related MIS are properly maintained, update.
• Verify the manpower requirement of various dept. with approved/ proposed organ gram.
• Prepare candidate profile summary for shortlisted applicants.
• Develop, upgrade and implement HR policies, SOP’s & guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the company.
• Adequate knowledge in updated Bangladesh Labor Law and other rules, regulations and compliance issues.
2. Senior Officer, HR & Admin (02May 2016 to 30 June 2018 )
Dhaka Ahsania Mission Cancer & General Hospital, Bangladesh.
Company Location: Uttara Model Town, 10 No Sector, Dhaka – 1230
Department: HR, Admin
• To Responsible for daily HR operations
• To Plan Admin & Recruitment
• To Plan Maintain leave management system as per company rules & regulations.
• To plan Ensure daily attendance of each employee; Prepare daily attendance report and
Monthly HR report.
• To Plan Staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives, Final
Settlement bill etc.
• To Assist in Payroll System of the Company. Assist in Compensation & Benefits.
• To Assist in training & Development activities.
• To Assist in Performance Evaluation Process & conduct employee performance
Appraisal as per requirement.
• To Maintain all types of requisition. Ensure ID & Visiting cards for all.
• To Assist to Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending
Human Resource Policies and procedures.
• Ensure administrative policy & procedure for smooth running in the Hospital.
• Arrange employees’ training & development as per yearly training calendar – Ensure succession planning in plant.
• Any other job assigned by the head of department and management
Manager (Operation) & Purchase 05 May, 2001 -30 April 2016.
Company Location : Dhaka Can’t, Bangladesh
Department: Purchase, Supply chain Management
• To plan and execute all operational activities.
• To Plan Purchase order and Central store Inventory
• To plan Company Payment.
• To Maintain Supply chain
• To Monitoring goods movements to avoid supplier delays, follow up of goods receiving,
ensuring and confirming required quality and quantity of goods receipt by store
• To monitor suppliers' pricing, quality, services and payment terms
• To Contact vendors with respect to inquire about existing and new product information,
Solicit bids, and develop requests for quotations.
• To Maintain company promotional activities
• To Maintain company business development plan
• To Prepare monthly salary of all branches including head office.
• To Maintain periodic financial reports.
• To Monitoring monthly accounts and ensure necessary reconciliation finalize the accounts
• To Monitor and Coordinate appropriate strategy for the overall activities of the Supply
Chain Management department.
• To ensure proper monitoring of sound inventory management system.
• To formulating all sorts of procurement contract, agreement, AMC & CMC etc.
• To Continuous shop wise stock requirement analysis and collect product requisition from
the shops and make a delivery program to transfer the same.
• To Coordinate with the shop in charges and concern product manager for stock
Replenishment and take the necessary initiative to transfer stocks as per their
Requirements from central store or from store to store.
• To make an alliance with SCM management, product management & production line for
Stock availability at all stores and take the necessary steps in case of short stock.
Executive M B A
H R M
Of South Asia
3.3 out of 4
Executive M B A
Of South Asia
3.3 out of 4
1. Human Resource,
Reforms & Governance.
2. Human Resource
3. Policy Issue papers on Case
4. Economics and financial
BIGM Under Dhaka University
33/E- Shere-bangla Nagar, Aagargao, Dhaka.
CSD (Ministry Of Defense)
Dhaka Cantt, Dhaka.
Career and Application Information:
To acquire a responsible position where I can work with freedom and all logistic support where I can work with a team in an environment of excellence & passion with efficiency, trust and honesty.
Geographic: Anywhere in Bangladesh or overseas.
Functional: Any Unit/ Department.
Preferred Organization Types
Hospital Management & Retail business.
Fields of Specialization
Recruitment & Admin
Job Analysis & Manpower Planning
• Database Management
• Day to Day Operations
• Sales analysis and CATMAN
1. i) Computer Operating Course (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
Typing Speed per Minute 30-35 words (Bangle & English).
ii) ERP Software.
2. Language Proficiency:
Personal Details :
Applicants Name : Md. Jasim Uddin
Mowlavi Afsar Ali Mollah
Date of Birth
20 May 1972
Vill: Kachipara, Post Office : Kachipara, Baufal. Patuakhali
Major General Hafiz Mallik (Retd
M E S Bangladesh Army
AHQ, Bangladesh Army Dhaka Can’t.
Md. Syful Islam
Assistant General Manager
Grameen Bank Bhavan
I would highly appreciate your kind consideration on my application for any suitable position at your Office. I pledge that all the information presented above is correct and authentic.