Reem Emad ElDin AbdelFattah Osman,**
Grand Residence Compound, Villa16 -New Cairo,Egypt
Quick learner, Hard worker, Flexibility, Problem solver, Team work, Can work under a stressful environment, Communication skills, Presentation skills, Management Skills, Independent. Work Experience
June 2014- August 2014
Terra Di Confine, Naples,Italy- Marketing & Events Trainee
● Assisting the marketing department in creating flyers and digital advertisements for the organization.
● Planning and Organizing Events
July 2015 - August 2015
Palm Hills, Cairo,Egypt- Sales Trainee
● Learning and Observing from fellow employees.
July 2018 - February 2019
Mauro Gran Via SL., Barcelona,Spain- Business Management Internship
● Assisting the Manager in the day to day tasks
● replying to phones and emails as well as answer face to face inquiries.
● Archiving files.
March 2019 - Currently
Win Holding group, Cairo,Egypt- Marketing Specialist
● Responsible for social media accounts ( Million’s Poet UAE, Ble’ Gourmet, Fotopia USA, Infasme, ShortCut UAE, AlDhafra Festival)
● Accounts Moderation
● Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
● Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
● Communicate with the marketing team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
● Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met and report directly to the marketing manager in Dubai
● Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues Education
Integrated Thebes language Schools
American Diploma from St.Fatima American High School. 2013-2017
Modern Science and Arts University (MSA), 6 of October-Cairo,Egypt Faculty of mass communications, Major Broadcasting. Language Skills
● Arabic : Native
● English: Fluent
● Spanish: Advanced
● Italian: Basic
● French: Basic
(Traveling, Tennis, Crossfit, Reading, Fashion, Learning languages)