Interested in career opportunities in Arizona and/or California. I’m looking for a position with a strong purpose within the company’s organizational chart, and a pivotal role with tremendous growth opportunity. I will bring the passion to the right position. Strong Candidate for: Relationship Executive, Creative Relationship Director, Strategic Planning within and between the organizations departments and outside corporations and new business. EDUCATION
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (MAURICE A. DEANE SCHOOL OF LAW) Hempstead, N.Y. (J.D.)
Corporations Law, Constitutional Law, Employment Law, Mortgages, Civil Procedure, Business Associations, Entertainment Law, Torts Law, Criminal Law and Procedure, Contracts Law, Property Law, Family Law, Evidence Law, Wills Trusts and Estate Law, Bankruptcy Law, Conflict of Laws, UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND College Park, MD (B.A.) Communications, General Studies REFERENCES
BRIAN KOPPELMAN, Co-creator of Showtime Network’s Television Series “Billions.” Brian is an American Filmmaker “Ocean’s 13,” “Rounders,” “Runaway Jury,” “Solitary Man.” He currently hosts his top 50 podcast ‘The Moment with Brian Koppelman,’ interviewing the innovative minds from a variety of industries. Brian is credited with discovering Tracy Chapman and executive produced her ground breaking debut album. An essayist, often noted as a legitimate genius, Brian’s articles are routinely included in ‘New Yorker Magazine,’ ‘Huffington Post’ and others. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Koppelman
“Michael is among the most focused, intelligent and honorable people I know. He’s rigorous in preparation, ideation, execution. And everyone who meets him loves him, recognizes his essential decency and humanity. Total Recommend.”—Brian Koppelman STEVEN E. KABOT., Founder and Executive VP of the GBK Group at Merrill Lynch. New York City.
BRIAN STERN, Executive VP AIG Entertainment, New York City. JAMES J. McCRORIE esq., Founder of The Law Offices of James J. McCrorie, New York City. James was a New York City Police Officer. He worked for the DA’s Office before starting his firm. James has now been voted a Super Lawyer from 2007-2019 with several of the largest award settlements in New York State for his clients.
JENNY HUTT, Host, Sirius Radio’s “The Jenny Hutt Show,” Attorney, Author, Mom. DAVID A. LIEBERMAN, CEO/Founder, Cinemasterpieces, first Classic Film poster Collector’s website rated top three on Google since 2003. EXPERIENCE
HUMANA, INC., Phoenix, AZ (Full-time)
DMS Licensed Sales Agent
June 2018 – Present
• Selling Medicare Advantage, Supplemental, Dental, Vision.
• Licensed in 25 states.
PAYCHEX, INC., Phoenix, AZ (Full-time)
Feb. 2018 – April 2018
• Serve as client’s primary point of contact for any questions regarding their account.
• Take the initiative to meet and exceed client expectations.
• Recognize, research, and deliver solutions to clients. TELETECH, Phoenix, AZ
August 2017- December 2017 (Four Month Contract)
Licensed Health Insurance Sales Agent/
Customer Service Representative
• Worked efficiently in a high-volume call center.
• Assisted callers with coverage related questions; accurately interpreted policy provisions.
• Analyzed customer’s inquiries and determined steps for resolutions and interpreted benefit information. CINEMASTERPIECES, Scottsdale, AZ
August 2016 - August 2017 (Full-time)
• Negotiated clients deals on consignment.
• Organized client database with website database.
• Met in-person with clients and sold merchandize. THE MAK COMPANY, Los Angeles and La Jolla, CA
Owner / Talent Manager
• Guided the careers of actors and stand-up comedians.
• Managed business affairs for talent. Negotiated deals. Strategic teams. TRUNK, LTD., Studio City, CA
Executive Coordinator to CEO
2006 – 2007
• Recruited based on reputation during a time of high company turnover to coordinate all in-house correspondence between executives and CEO.
• This was a high-end rock and roll clothing company that owned the licensing rights to album covers of the most successful rock and roll bands in music history.
• Trunk LTD was ultimately purchased by Live Nation Entertainment. WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY, New York, N.Y.
Assistant-Agent to World-Wide Head of Comedy Motion Picture Television Division, NYC Graduate of the world-renowned William Morris Agency trainee program. 1994 - 2003
• Worked with high profile clients such as Jon Stewart, Ray Romano, Kevin James, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert.
• Assisted in securing auditions, negotiating deals and working with other members of their teams; attorneys, publicists, studio executives and network executives. AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Acknowledgement in “Naked Pictures of Famous People,” by Jon Stewart Profiled by publishing industry legend Joe Weider and Muscle & Fitness Magazine. “ Weider Success Stories.” Michael’s screenplay written at night after work “95 North” was an Academy Award Nicholl Fellow program Quarter-finalist. Academy Award winning producer Wendy Finerman (“Forrest Gump”) went on to option “95 North.