ARAVIND GURRAPU # ********
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
A SUMMARY OF THE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE I WILL BRING TO THE JOB:
• Working in Warehouse, Pulling all groceries for the kitchen, doing inventory in warehouse, unloading Trucks, doing FIFO on daily bases, 30-60-90. Managing to keep Warehouse clean and sorted.
• Attends meeting and completes project as assigned.
• Performs any other duties assigned by Warehouse Senior or Foreman.
• I have the ability to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary through my creative flair.
• Good Communication skills and high team spirit.
• Strong leadership, willingness and ability to make bottom – line for promoting and market plan. OBJECTIVE:
• To work my field of expertise, seeking a quality employment in your esteemed organization where my knowledge can be shared and enriched.
• Looking for the opportunity where I can improve my quality and skills EDUCATION:
Class Passed from Blue Bird Model High School, 2014.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering from Gov. Polytech. Collage, Nizamabad, 2016. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• Certificates of Complete Mandatory 5 Training on 14 Apr 2019.
• Certificate of Fluor Nutrition Training on 06 Nov 2018. WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Presently works in Fluor CONOPS Ltd. at Fob Dahlke as a Food Service Warehouse Asst. III from Jul 2018 to Present.
• Worked in Fluor CONOPS Ltd. At Fob Bagram as a FS Worker III, from Jan 2018 to Jul 2018.
• Worked in Fluor CONOPS Ltd. At Fob Bagram as a FS Worker I, from Nov 2017 to Jan 2018.
• Worked as Food Service Technician with ECOLOG International at Fob Fenty, from, Jul 2012 - Jan 2013
• Worked as a DATA ENTRY CLERK, S.S.K. Constructions, Mahalaxmi Colony, Armoor ( India) from Jul 2016 to Oct 2017.
SOFT SKILL SUMMARY:
• Good Communication Skills.
• Quick Learner and always Eager to Learn.
• Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
• Check the truck manifest to ensure all items are delivered and in satisfactory condition.
• Check that the truck paper works and seals matching.
• Check the internal temperature meter upon opening the reefer trailer to ensure the load was at the prescribed temperature during transport.
• If truck contents are not at the proper temperature, then inform the military to verify/advise on disposition of the load. Take pictures of anything that will be discarded and have military veterinarian annotate and sign on delivery note. Remove items to be surveyed from manifest.
• Deliver all delivery/driver documents to Food Service Warehouse Foreman.
• First In – First Out (FIFO) is maintained throughout the operation on all products.
• Inventories will be conducted daily.
• Rations issued per the kitchen requisition will be done on a FIFO Schedule by expiration date.
• Rations issued to kitchen will be inspected and checked off on the kitchen requisition.
• Returned items must be noted on the kitchen requisition.
• Frozen items are transferred to chill box for thawing per “Freezer Pull List’ provided daily by Food Service Specialist Senior.
Full Name : ARAVIND GURRAPU
Date of Birth : 17 SEP 1998
Nationality : INDIAN
Marital Status : SINGLE
Language Known : TELGU, HINDI, ENGLISH
I hereby declare that all the information above reading my academic and personal profile is true to the best of my knowledge.