firstname.lastname@example.org 739-***-**** Vadodara www.linkedin.com/in/prayansh-patel
A passionate Automobile Engineer actively seeking challenging position in the field of Management, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Manufacturing.
SRM University, Chennai- Bachelor’s in Automobile Engineering 89.69% (Batch Rank:2) May 2020 Baroda Highschool, Vadodara XII Science 70% April 2016 Sabari Vidyalaya, Vadodara X 85.6% April 2014
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION
Certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Excel- Statistical Process Control Six Sigma Principles Advanced Excel Quality: Six Sigma PPAP CAPA Histogram Gauge R&R 8D Six Sigma Pareto chart Root Cause Manufacturing: Lean 5S Value Stream Mapping Kaizen DMAIC Data Analysis Normal Distribution Platforms/ Tools: Microsoft Excel Minitab SolidWorks Microsoft Word Power Point AutoCAD (basics) INTERNSHIPS
Quality Intern, L.K Automotive Pvt. Ltd. Vadodara Dec 2019 – April2020 Sheet Metal Pressing and Pipe Bending Manufacturing
• Reduced defect rate of Pipe by 14% after evaluating the process using DMAIC method.
• Analyzed the customer requirement using KANO model and calculated VA using Value Stream Mapping. Measure the Key Performance Indices (KPI’s) and developed Future state VSM. Thus, Increasing VA from 1.97% to 3.2%.
• Developed Control Charts during Measure phase to collect data and calculated Cp, Cpk and Sigma Rating. Thus, achieving Sigma Rating of 1.45 from current 0.76.
• Implemented Lean and Six Sigma tools such as process flow charts, Value stream mapping, FMEA, Pareto chart, 5 Why’s, 8D report and Fishbone diagram.
• Improved man-hour productivity by cross-training associates on all machines and giving them Poka-Yoke Worksheet.
Industrial X-ray & Allied Radiographers (IXAR)
Non- Destructive Method Testing June-July 2019
• Worked on various NDT methods like UT, RT, DP, and MPT. Responsible for finding faults (Internal crack, Blow hole etc.) on MS or SS material using Einstein flaw detection, Edison Thickness Gauge. Understood the working of Radiographical films and how X-ray films are made in Dark Room using emulsion. Apollo Tires, (Limda) Vadodara
NVA activities in Bias Ply Tires Manufacturing June-July 2018
• Designed a Current state map and found the areas for improvement. Found the areas of Non- Value added activity using Value Stream Mapping.
• Responsible for making Pareto chart & Ishikawa Diagram and helped the team in successful implementation of SMED.
Maruti Suzuki Service Station Dec-Jan 2018
• Responsible for conducting periodic maintenance. Changing of brake fluid, brake pads along with brake bleeding, half shaft replacement.
Hybrid Composite Sandwich between Honeycomb for vehicle body application Carbon fiber and glass fiber sandwich between honeycomb structure of polypropylene, Al. Achieve high strength to weight ratio when compared to steel and Natural Composite.