Sr. Quality Assurance Claims Analyst & Trainer
An organized, proficient, and detail-oriented professional with more than 10 years of combined
experience in Leadership Skills, Default reporting, Investor reporting, Loan processing, Government Claims,
Loss Mitigation and Research Specialization. Strong multi-tasker able to handle a high volume of multiple simultaneous projects.
Government Claims Specialist II
Mr Cooper – Lewisville, TX November 2018 to Present
•Reconcile USDA Initial Claims for quality to ensure that the Investors are being reimbursed accurately according to USDA Guidelines.
•Collect and prepare supporting mortgage documents needed to file Initial and Supplemental claim for USDA reimbursement.
•Manage USDA claim timelines and satisfy all appropriate filing requirements such as Liquidation Value Appraisals, REO Sale, and Third Party Sale.
•Manage USDA Inventory in SharePoint such as assigning new loans, follow ups, and monitoring received funds paid by USDA for Initial and Supplemental Claims.
Assist in special projects
•Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw conclusions
•Ability to work in fast past environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Claims & Conveyance
Fay Servicing LLC - Carrollton, TX February 2018 to November 2018
• Collect and prepare supporting mortgage documents needed to file conventional MI claim, such as origination documents, advance invoices, servicing comments, and pay histories
• Provide instruction and direction to clients, vendors, and various MI such as Radian, MGIC, TRAID, and ARCH.
• Manage VA claim timelines and satisfy all appropriate filing requirements such as Result of Sale and Transfer of Custody.
• Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw conclusions
• Provide instruction and direction to clients, vendors, and various MI companies
• Ability to work in fast past environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Solomon Edwards Group - Lewisville, TX September 2017 to January 2018
•Reconcile and processed GSE claims for quality to ensure that FNMA Investors are being reimbursed accurately according to FNMA Guidelines.
•Assist with special audit projects to recover expense reimbursement funds for all GSE claims.
• Research and provide accurate documentation to support all reimbursement expense to recover
funds that have been rejected under FNMA Guidelines.
• Prepare documentation for FNMA claim package and resubmit for reimbursement.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst & Trainer
ServiceLink, LLC - Dallas, TX February 2016 to February 2017
• Review Processors 571 Reimbursement claims for quality to ensure that FNMA servicers are being reimbursed the accurate amount being requested.
• Conduct and perform operational and compliance audits to assess the adequacy of internal controls and identify opportunity to streamline processes.
• Manage time effectively and efficiently to ensure work is completed within established time frames
• Assist with special audit projects.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business, evaluate controls, make recommendations of improvement of controls, and assist in the preparation of draft audit reports.
• Communicate with FNMA and issue all New Communications to Processors/Management.
• Assist management with Internal Audit Results and daily duties. Managed QA Analyst Team. Answer and respond to all questions, provided performance coaching, and approved time request.
ServiceLink, LLC Trainer
• Train New Hire on How to Process FNMA 571 Reimbursement Claims for 3 weeks. Create Training Manuals, Quality Check Questions, and Schedules. Set up all New Hire Systems and floor arrangements.
Loan Processor & Claims Quality Assurance Lead
Marinosci Law Group, PC - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX June 2015 to February 2016
• Quality Control for all Freddie Mac 104S claims, FNMA 571 claims, FHA, and VA. Research all Freddie Mac and FNMA claims for fees that need to be refiled.
•File 571 claims with Fannie Mae in LPS for all fees that were paid on the properties during foreclosure. File 104SF claims with Freddie Mac (FHLMC) in VendorScape for all fees that were paid on the properties during foreclosure. •Filed FHA Claims Part A – E (HUD – 27011)
•Train all New Hires on Freddie Mac and FNMA Claims.
•Follow 2015 updates in lending while reviewing documents such as Loan Estimates (LE) and Closure Disclosures (CD) and settlement statements to ensure compliance, accuracy and correctness on all loans, including government loans prior to their government endorsements with HUD (FHA and VA loans).
•Performed processing duties using an loan processing check list.
•Responsible for daily updating of Encompass with accurate information regarding their pipeline.
•Reviews data noted in the loan origination system and compares it to the documentation received, as it relates to basic data, such as: accurate loan contact information, loan term information, and program selected.
•Assists in obtaining follow-up loan documentation.
Sr. Default Analyst/ Escrow Analyst/Investor Reporting
Citi Group - Irving, TX November 2011 to June 2015
•Using loan level event tracking system (SBO), track the servicers' receipt of proceeds from insurers,
Third party sales and REO sale liquidations. Monitor and update delinquent loans on servicing system
with the secondary status code, status of loans progression to foreclosure sale, Short Sale, Deed in
Lieu, REO or modification monthly. Exception Report.
•Update all delinquent FNMA CALPERS loans that are 90 days and greater month end to FNMA.
•Complete servicer billings for interest and expense curtailments when necessary.
•File 571 claims with Fannie Mae in LPS for all fees that were paid on the properties during foreclosure.
•HAMP Reporting at month end, exception reporting, updating servicer status reports. Electronic Default
Reporting for all government loans such as FNMA, Freddie, VA. Traced all incentive fees and capitalized
advances. Remit funds to investors.
•Input and create Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Deed in Lieu submitted to FNMA in HSSN.
Evaluated delinquent files in a timely manner to determine borrower options. Loss Mitigation.
•Reviewed and approved repayment options and monthly trail options to modify the current loan.
Default Processor – Fannie Mae After-Sale / Escrow Analyst November 2011 – April 2013
•Filed claims with Fannie Mae for all fees that were paid on the real estate properties during
foreclosure. Follow up on with Fannie Mae for REO sale dates. Review weekly reports and follow up with
Fannie Mae on pending funds.
•Recover unpaid money due from REO’s, foreclosures, loss mitigation, charge off accounts, QC
repurchase, and Deed Lieu’s. Research Attorney invoices. Obtain and submit document copies to
Mortgage Insurance companies, vendors, and attorneys.
• Work directly with county tax offices to process tax payments, MI payments, HOA fees/Dues and
• Monitor all vendors to ensure PMI, Taxes, and Hazard/Flood Insurance payments are accurate and on time.
• Transfer any missing flood certificates not transferred from prior servicer.
• Perform Quality Assurance on Mortgage Insurance and validate MSP set up.
Foreclosure Specialist VA Post Sale
Bank of America Home Loans - Plano, TX April 2008 to November 2011
• Managed AS400, Accer, Valeri, LPS, MSP and REO Transactions
• Conveyed the property to the Veterans Affairs within 15 days after sale
• Obtained title package with 90 -120 day time frame from attorney to the Veterans Affairs
• Verified titles are clear in the Veterans Affairs name
• Filed claims with Veterans Affairs for all fees that were paid on the property during foreclosure
• Collected all outstanding bills on properties: HOA Fees, water bills, property taxes, and insurance payments
• Respond with attorneys via email and phone. Responsible for responding to Veterans Affairs
• Loan Servicing Veterans Affairs and 3rd party investors, QC repurchase, and Deed in Lieu
• Recovered money with REO as the property is conditioned to be placed on the market
• Filing REO reimbursement claims on the property.
• Trained and took classes to become a supervisor. OTC Trainer/Team Lead certified.
Associates in Business Foundations Graduate
University of Phoenix 2011
Duncanville High School 2004
MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Excel, AS400, Accer, Valeri, LPS Desktop & Invoice Management, Encompass, MSP, SBO, DRI, Fiserv, and FHLMC Vendorscape, Meridian, Doc Velocity, LSAMS, Cascade, P260, XOME, USDA LINC, FHA Connection. Notary Public Commission expires 12/2020.